BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Mariely M.
I can say that this is my favorite moisturizer for oily skin, this get absorbed very quickly and leave my face matte without drying it, it smells very fresh and feels so good on the skin, definitely buying again.
Mya R.
This moisturizer smells amazing and does its job quite well. I did start to notice that it stopped impacting me after about a month however it does lock in the oil and leaves your face feeling refreshed. Not ideal for people using medical treatment as it dries out your skin even more but overall a good product
Ruby J.
paris
مرطب البشرة هو أكثر منتج متحمسة له من اضافة #اورجينز الجديدة 🌸 مطفي وهذا يعني انو بشرتك بتكون مات مافيها اللمعة الي يتركها المرطب احيانا تبين زيتيه خصووصا للبشرات الدهنية مثلي والحلو انو جل يعني يرطب وبنفس الوقت خفيف تمتصه البشرة بسرعة 👌🏻..
مناسب لكل انواع البشرة ويوعدك بنضارة ، ترطيب ، نعومة بالإضافة الى علاج المسام .. منتجات اورجينز دائما ممتازة وفعاله فمتحمسة لهذا 😍
jasmine c.
Uhh okay but this is the best thing ever! It’s just so gentle. This product makes my skin to smooth and clear. Definitely good value, it might be a little pricey but 100% worth it! Improvements? This product doesn’t need to be improved! xo
Mary H.
This moisturizer is perfect for hydrating the skin without feeling heavy. It absorbs quickly, yet leaves the skin feeling smooth and silky. It acts as a perfect base for makeup. The scent of this is beautiful too, making you feel happy to apply this. It helps also reduce the look of pores which is always an added bonus.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I got a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora and I am really enjoying this moisturizer. I do think it is a bit too light for winter use in Canada but think it will be great for the summer months as it is really matte and not greasy at all. It pairs nice with SPF so I am thinking of buying the full size for summer.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
I do like this cream. It’s nice and soft. However the reason for only 2 stars is because it claims it is matte. It doesn’t go matte on my face at all. A hour after applying a very small thin layer to my skin I am still shinny a hour or two later. I would not buy this again for $40 Canadian off of Sephora it is not worth what it claims.
Juls D.
Montréal , QC
I’ve always dealt with my oily skin by baking the area but now this moisturizer saved my life not only does it leave my skin matte all day but it leaves it matte but still dewy and beautiful ! I totally recommend it and honestly think it’s the best moisturizer for oily skin !
Chelsea L.
Hamilton, ON
This is my go to morning moisturizer! I love the light watery texture and the fresh smell. My skin is hydrated without being greasy at all. It does leave a matte finish but not in a dry way. I love every product in this line. My skin loves that they contain willowherb
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
I received this for free in exchange of a review. All my opinions are 100% honest and based in my experience with the product.
I love this! The texture is like a jelly, smells great. once applied, it feels like other pore-minimizers, and also is VERY hydrating. When I started using it My skin was peeling off due to dehydration (because of my acne products) and at the third day my problem was gone!
But please note that this stays matte all day, but if your skin is "out of control" with oil production, this moisturizer isn't supossed to control it...Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora