BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Talitha R.
Southey, SK
This moisturizer is great for mattifying without drying my skin and I love the fruit loops scent! Had two bonus size samples and then purchased a full size. I do wish the full size was in a squeezy tube like the samples, but that’s just a nit pick.
Tiffany A.
Really enjoy how this applied on my skin, but it has alcohol high up on the ingredients list :( it works well to keep my oil at bay and moisturized my skin nicely. It is lightweight and wore well with makeup. Also it smells very good!
Tammy M.
I ordered this deluxe sample with my points at Sephora and am I ever glad I did. I will be buying the full size during my next order FOR SURE. I have normal skin so thankfully lots of products work for it but I never had one that made my skin feel this nice. I love to pair it with my Kate Somerville wrinkle warrior serum . I am almost 42 and I never had such great skin.
Serene E.
Lynwood Road, Ealing
THIS MOISTURISER IS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO USE. I tried the mini version, and repurchased the bigger size. It's a gel like moisturiser and can be used 2 times a day, a lot goes a long way & you'll only need a pea sized amount to moisturise your whole face. It lasts a long time & the gel like formula has a light smell, it keeps your face feeling matte all day and would recommend this for oily skin gals like myself.
Mariely M.
I can say that this is my favorite moisturizer for oily skin, this get absorbed very quickly and leave my face matte without drying it, it smells very fresh and feels so good on the skin, definitely buying again.
Mya R.
This moisturizer smells amazing and does its job quite well. I did start to notice that it stopped impacting me after about a month however it does lock in the oil and leaves your face feeling refreshed. Not ideal for people using medical treatment as it dries out your skin even more but overall a good product
Ruby J.
riyadh
مرطب البشرة هو أكثر منتج متحمسة له من اضافة #اورجينز الجديدة 🌸 مطفي وهذا يعني انو بشرتك بتكون مات مافيها اللمعة الي يتركها المرطب احيانا تبين زيتيه خصووصا للبشرات الدهنية مثلي والحلو انو جل يعني يرطب وبنفس الوقت خفيف تمتصه البشرة بسرعة 👌🏻..
مناسب لكل انواع البشرة ويوعدك بنضارة ، ترطيب ، نعومة بالإضافة الى علاج المسام .. منتجات اورجينز دائما ممتازة وفعاله فمتحمسة لهذا 😍
jasmine c.
Uhh okay but this is the best thing ever! It’s just so gentle. This product makes my skin to smooth and clear. Definitely good value, it might be a little pricey but 100% worth it! Improvements? This product doesn’t need to be improved! xo
Mary H.
This moisturizer is perfect for hydrating the skin without feeling heavy. It absorbs quickly, yet leaves the skin feeling smooth and silky. It acts as a perfect base for makeup. The scent of this is beautiful too, making you feel happy to apply this. It helps also reduce the look of pores which is always an added bonus.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I got a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora and I am really enjoying this moisturizer. I do think it is a bit too light for winter use in Canada but think it will be great for the summer months as it is really matte and not greasy at all. It pairs nice with SPF so I am thinking of buying the full size for summer.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora