BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Myrna H.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love it! Best Moisturizer that I have ever used, and and even smelled amazing.
Sabrina W.
Great product, been using it for about a month now and it seems to nourish my skin well.
Ashley W.
Latrobe
Helps moisturize. Love the jar the product is in. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily.
Kendra H.
I would definitely purchase this product ! It smells and feels so refreshing !!
Lindsay N.
Sandy Spring, MD
I have oily skin but this was very drying and tight. I wouldn’t purchase for the price. This was disappointing
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
I really like this moisturiser! It feels so nice on the skin and it makes the skin super smooth, so I feel like you can use this as a primer as well. I feel like it also minimizes pores and evens out redness. I have occasionally really dry skin and I feel like this might not be as moisturising as I wish it was, but you can just use a serum in addition to this to get some extra moisture. My skin gets more oily in the summer and I feel like this product is perfect for mattifying the face. I love the light pink packaging and the scent really appeals to me!
Teenage S.
I really like this product. The scent is not too strong and smells natural, kind of like grapefruit. The application is really nice, it has a cooling gel texture. This product would be good for people who are oily all over. However, I am only oily in my T-zone and the rest of my skin is dry. I could not put this moisturizer on the parts of my face that were dry because it made it even more dry. However, I used it on my T-zone and for the most part it was pretty good. I still got greasy though, and I don't think it really did anything in terms of keeping my skin "matte". Overall, pretty good product, but best for people with all around oily skin.
Nefeli A.
Chesterfield
I love it! It has such a nice texture, between a cream and a gel. It is a great base for foundation, it is quite moisturising and it sets beautifully leaving the skin soft and even. You need a very small amount so it lasts long. It is very lightweight and it keeps any sort of makeup in place for a very long time. It layers well over serums and under primers as well. The scent of it might be a bit of an acquired taste but after it dries you can't really smell it. I totally recommend it.
april s.
Orangeville, ON
This moisturuizer is fantastic! It smells nice, and I really like the texture. It's more of a gel than a creamy moisturizer, which I like. I imagine that contributes to the mattifying effect. If you have dry skin at all, this is not the moisturizer for you. I used it on a dryish skin day and felt weird and tight all day. But, when I used it during an oily skin day, it was phenomenal! I highly recommend this moisturizer for anyone that gets a bit greasy throughout the day.
Rosaly N.
This is a fantastic product. It is exactly what my skin needs. It smells delightful, and the scent is very light and natural, not at all perfume-y. I was looking to replace my BOOM SILK stick when I discovered this product and as far as I'm concerned, this is a superior product for a fraction of the price of most good skin creams. Although a little goes a long way, at night I like to apply a more generous coating to my face and neck and let it absorb (it doesn't take *that* long).
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora