BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • I so want to purchase this moisturizer, but not sure if t...4 Answers
jessica f.
Spokane , WA
This product is great! It left my skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I love that the texture is light and fluffy and didn't feel like it was going on thick and clogging my pores. It also allowed for makeup to be applied smoothly and evenly. Will definitely use again!
Bridget Reed M.
Arlington, VA
This moisturizer leaves my skin silky smooth every time. I don't feel like I have to use very much of it at all to achieve what I want. It's very soft and smells lovely, and it doesn't irritate my skin in any way. It's very lightweight, I can wear it all day without feeling very heavy. I love the matte texture too, which I think is quite complementary and a unique feature.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this moisturizer so much! It isn't like a typical creamy moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling wet or sticky, it's light, fresh smelling, and has the texture of a gel or a serum. I apply this lightweight formula every night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling more firm and completely renewed. Love!! (This product was sent to me free of charge from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.) Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
I wouldn’t really recommend this if you have dry skin. It kind of felt like I had a layer of something on top of my skin. The best way I found to use it was to spray fix plus or some kind of facial spray before actually applying so I could get moisture. However, my best friend used a little and she has normal to oily skin & she loved it. I’m also not a huge fan of the smell.
Megan H.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have combination skin. Even when my face is dry, I can still use this without any issues. It smells very good, not too strong of a fragrance.  Its gentle and not harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin and I do not have an issue with it. I would recommend this to anyone. I use it under my makeup and then I use the primer from this same line.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this product at first. It matified my T-Zone and was moisturizing enough to use as my regular moisturizer for everyday use. After a week of using this I noticed my skin started to feel drier than usual. I'm not sure if this is reacting to my retinoid cream but it was not working out for me and as soon I stopped using it my skin went back to normal.
Jordan F.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have put it on before my makeup and it cuts down the oil greatly. It is light and the smell isn’t strong at all. Origins never disappoints. I also have put it on as a night cream and leaves my face feeling really soft. I love it.
Renata S.
Acworth , GA
This moisturizer is EVERYTHING! This has helped me with keeping my oily skin at bay for hours and I love how it smells! It has a citrus kind of smell to it that I can’t get enough of! This doesn’t break me out and it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. I’m always going to buy this for as long as they make it. It’s my holy grail of moisturizers!
Abraham C.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! If you have oily skin this is for you! I suffer from very oily skin and this moisturizer has done it for me. Smells great like grapefruit and leaves your skin clean and refresh. It doesn’t leave a heavy feel on your skin which I like. This is my third time buying this product and I will continue to rebuy. A little pricey but worth it. I do see shine coming in around the 3-4 hour mark but nothing too excessive
Anne Marie R.
When I received the Origins VoxBox I was so excited to try this moisturizer.  I have combination skin and I felt like it didn't leave my skin feeling as moisturized as other Origins products I have tried in the past.  It did leave a matte finish and minimized pores; however, it wasn't my favorite moisturzer.  I prefer a more dewey, natural finish.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora