BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
LOVE this moisture!! It does well with out making my skin feel oily or breakout. I wish it had a pump of squeeze lid rather than having to put my fingers in the product every time. Other than that I have no complaints!
Mitzi M.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have oily skin and I have been on the hunt for a good moisturizer. This one is amazing! I purchased it from Sephora. It is my first time using this product and I love it already! Very gentle & refreshing. Gives a nice cooling effect too which I love! Helps moisturize and control oil at the same time. The best of both worlds! It’s a must have for anyone with oily skin! I am definitely repurchasing this product!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is not a the type of moisturizer I would usually go for but I got a sample from Sephora to give it a try. It’s definitely a matte moisturizer which I had mixed feelings about. I can’t where this under any matte foundation because it makes my skin feel far too tight and dry. However, under a more moisturizing foundation I loved it! It won’t be replacing my other favorite moisturizers but it was nice!
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
So i have extremely dry skin, i need a lot of moisture to keep me from looking like a dry sponge. This was extremely gentle on my sensitive skin even though it has a strong smell. The packaging is nice and it hasn't leaked even with me traveling with it weekly. Because of my dry skin i use a First Aid Beauty moisturizer and then use this a little bit later as a primer. It holds my foundation very well
Jane M.
I love this moisturizer. It smells AMAZING, like actual grapefruit. The texture is watery and when applied to the skin, it gets absorbed almost instantly. I also love how it dries matte onto the skin. It definitely controls the oil and shine on my face while still hydrating my skin. Makeup applies great over this moisturizer. I use this mostly as a day time cream and at night, I use a heavier moisturizer. Definitely recommend.
Beth V.
Indiana
Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer I have oily skin and have hormonal breakouts at the age of 42! I bought this moisturizer At Sephora to help control oil production of my skin and add moisturize were needed . I have been amazed at the gentle cooling feel of this product! I have repurchased this item on origin.com and have discovered more products I want to try for aging and wrinkles!
Bryana G.
Mission Hills , CA
Didn’t mattify that well. But smells amazing and keeps you hydrated and radiant. I’d probably purchase again in the future because it’s still a nice moisturizer, it just didn’t fully meet my expectations.
Vanja L.
Des plaines, IL
I have become obsessed with this product. It is super good for people with sensitive skin like mine. I have acne prone skin and this moisturizer was perfect for my skin type (oily yet dry in some places)
lovely d.
Ahhhh this moisturizer is soo good !!' Smells great and it's pink 💗 also love the smell too it and the texture is literally PinkWaterCream which I love .. leaves your skin feeling extra soft and smooth !!! I recommend giving it a try . & I sure will be buying it again !!! Received complimentary but all my opinions are my own !!!
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
The moisturizing effect was pretty good, I would usually put this on after my shower and my skin felt really smooth for a while. however, the only downside for me was that I felt it wore off after only a few hours and my skin- especially the areas on my cheeks would have some flaking after just a couple of hours. Despite the visible flaking, it still felt like my skin was generally softer.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora