BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Origins Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb. It’s smells so good and hydrates my skin without feeling heavy! It’s available at Ulta and Sephora!
Kayom P.
Irving, TX
Really liked how light weight but moisturizing this is. It is like a gel cream and has a soft citrus scent. It is cooling on the skin and fast absorbing.
Laura M.
Virginia Bch, VA
😍😍😍 this moisturizer is amazing. Not only does it smell good but it feels great applied to your face. Met every expectation I had and is very effective.
Nicole L.
Folcroft, PA
Amazing product would definitely recommend!! I’m already out of the product. Im going to buy everyone in my family this product and see how they like it
alexis k.
I don't like this. it was very drying, for someone who is EXTRA OILY this would be amazing. the only reason I have it 2 stars is because I love the smell
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
It's not as great as I would have liked. My skin needs a lot more moisture than this provides! It's safe to say that it is not for people with dry skin!
Celia C.
Rockwall, TX
This was the first primer moisturizer I have ever tried and I really liked it. It’s very affordable and you don’t need to use much so it likes a while.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Really enjoy this moisturizer as it moisturizes my skin. I removed a star because it does not mattify my face but it still works well as a moisturizer.
Jennifer K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is an amazing moisturizer ! I put it on at night before I go to bed and it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed instead of oily in the morning !
Kayla P.
Andalusia , AL
Love this stuff!!! It moisturizes well! It keeps my face matte & makes pores look smaller, I can walk out of the house with just this stuff on! Magic!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora