BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • I so want to purchase this moisturizer, but not sure if t...4 Answers
Spring L.
AUBURN, AL
So pretty! Love this pink! I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me! Not smelly and makes your face feel relaxed. Not to pricey worth the price! Would definitely recommend trying!
Caitie C.
Westerville , OH
I'm very picky about my moisturizers but this is amazing! The gel formula is super hydrating and smells like roses! It mattes out any skin imperfections and makes your skin so soft.
Harley P.
Griffin , GA
Loved this item! It literally left my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom! I have super dry skin and to find something that moisturizes me is very hard but this did the trick!
Katie T.
Marietta, GA
Super dry. Great if you are an oily skin type, but you need to be OILY or you'll regret putting this on. The mask and serum are amazing though for all skin types!
Brooke M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this stuff! Top 2 favorite moisturizer from Sephora and I’ve tried almost all of them. Smells amazing and doesn’t leave your face oily looking due to it being matte.
Arlene I.
Love this product. It reduced my redness and made my skin so soft. I also love how it doesn't let my skin produce oils as much. I would definitely buy this again. I purchased it from Sephora !
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I got this free in an Influenster box, but my honest review is that this is an amazing brand I hadn’t known about and totally intend to buy now.

I love the subtle scent.
I like how it leaves my skin soft and fresh feeling. I’m really happy!
Hevelin D.
Pinebluff, NC
This moisturize is for sure one of the best that I've ever used! No joke. It disappears when you put on your face, and the texture it's amazing! That's definitely a product that I'm going to buy.
Michelle R.
I love this product you apply this after a shower or washing your face it'll make your face feel refreshed. Or If you have oily skin this can help to reduce oiliness
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Wowie this is magical! Absolutely love the matte finish. It’s crazy how much moisture there is for the finish type. Can wear alone as a moisturizer or as a primer.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora