BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
I received this in a vox box and I am in love great moisture that lasts all day and doubles as a primer . Left skin hydrated and even for makeup application
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
I've been looking for a moisturizer where a little goes a long way and this is! Plus, it's been so gentle on my acne prone skin. Oo, and it smells amazing!!
Sungji C.
Jersey City, NJ
This moisturizer is great for my oily skin. It is definitely mattifying and keeps my skin from getting too oily while leaving is moisturized and dewey.
Jenny C.
Staten island, NY
I loved this new origins matte moisturizer . Even though it's a matte moisturizer it was hydrating for my skin . I received this product as a complimentary.
Rocio P.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Its amazing. I love how it smells, and how leaves my skin. I wasnt sure if i would be good for mu skin since my skin is very sensitive. But i really like it.
Hilary F.
Cleveland, TN
It really is fabulous. I love the way it feels alone. I’ve had no break outs like I usually do with new products and it’s the perfect base for my foundation.
Taylor R.
This is a fabulous moisturizer! It really hydrates you skin but is sinks in SO quickly. Its like you slashed water on your face and the next second its gone.
Eunice J.
Gainesville, FL
Love this lightweight matte moisturizer! I use it before applying my foundation and it blends so smooth. Smells nice and I love the packaging as well.
Shelby T.
This product goes on and blends into skin so easily. The matte finish is great in the morning before I apply make up. Only 4 stars because it is missing spf.
Taylor H.
Springfield
This smells so fresh and it has a kindof burning effect to my skin. Its like a tingling cooling. It keeps my face matte all day and goes great under makeup.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora