BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Sylia B.
I have hooded eyes and this palette is ah-mazing. It has more matte finish shaddows than the original "Naked" palette. Also the tone of this palette is more grey-brown than the warm chocolate brown of the original. This means great for creating shaddows and dimension in my crease. Ilove that the light white color is matte too, then I can highlight my brow without adding shimmer... another no-no for those of us with the too-much-hood, not enough lid problem! I have brown hair and brown eyes and this looks great on me. I also used this on my blond hair, blue eyed friend with beautiful results. Super pigmented colors means a little really does take you a long ways; and blending...oh man, do the colors blend like a dream!! Beautiful, just beautiful.. Urban Decay nailed it when they made this palette. Hope it stays around forever!
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Received this to test out. Loved it. Didn’t break my skin out which is great! Felt smooth on my face and made it less dry
Karla I.
Bellevue, WA
Absolutely in love with the product! My skin feels so smooth, hydrated and fresh! And the smell is just incredible
Rosa G.
Coral Gables, FL
I really like this cream, it definitely leaves the face softer, leaves a fresh, natural scent and leaves our face as if we used a primer .. I love it. I received this item free.. If I would buy one ..
Dianna F.
Cedar Knolls, NJ
The moisturizer was nice and smooth. Fragrance was perfect. For my skin type, I need something a little more hydrating. Would still recommend for others to try!
Jessica X.
Austin, TX
Excellent masque product. Smooth and softened my skin, had a pleasant smell, and sucked the funk right out of my pores. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jessica F.
Merced, CA
This moisturizer is a must!!!!! I got this I’m a voxbox first time I tried it and I have oily skin this worked so good I would definitely recommend trying this
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
This was lovely and it smelled AMAZING! I used it with my other daily regiments and it made my skin flawless! Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Jenny C.
Staten island, NY
I loved this new origins matte moisturizer . Even though it's a matte moisturizer it was hydrating for my skin . I received this product as a complimentary.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this product I still use it today it make my skin feel soft and I just love the feeling and the smell I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora