BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I used this on a super oily client earlier this week and we looooved how it hydrated but also mattified her skin. I'll be snapping up a jar for myself at Sephora.
Ashley M.
ATLANTA, TX
I give this product a 10 out of 10. It makes your face super smooth, it modifies all day, and it smells amazing. This will be my go-to moisturizer and I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
andrea m.
This is literally my new FAVORITR moisturizer !! I have super oily skin and this stuff works magic! I can actually moisturize my face now and not have to worry about it looking oily!!
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
This moisturizer is fantastic. It hydrated my cheeks while keeping my t-zone in control. Within a week my skin looked way more luminous and rhe tone was more even.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Not bad if you have oily skin. Its not bad, but I need a little more moisture. I have dry skin and this isn't enough to make up for the oil absorbed by the mask!
Spring L.
AUBURN, AL
So pretty! Love this pink! I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me! Not smelly and makes your face feel relaxed. Not to pricey worth the price! Would definitely recommend trying!
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is so light, airy and soft that i can barely tell I've put it on expect for the fact that it instantly smooths my face out. Not to mention it smells AMAZING.
Caitie C.
Westerville , OH
I'm very picky about my moisturizers but this is amazing! The gel formula is super hydrating and smells like roses! It mattes out any skin imperfections and makes your skin so soft.
Katie T.
Marietta, GA
Super dry. Great if you are an oily skin type, but you need to be OILY or you'll regret putting this on. The mask and serum are amazing though for all skin types!
Brooke M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this stuff! Top 2 favorite moisturizer from Sephora and I’ve tried almost all of them. Smells amazing and doesn’t leave your face oily looking due to it being matte.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora