BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Jodie A.
Love it...currently needing more! My fave feels wonderful & it works beautifully with my makeup!  Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay  Plus the moisturizer,love it!
Dianne N.
I received a box of sample moisturizers as a gift and I must confess that this Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer is the absolute BEST out of all of them! The smell is amazing and it goes great on my oily face.
Alexis R.
Reno, NV
I’ve never really been able to use moisturizers due to my oily skin but this moisturizer works amazingly! This makes my skin feels so moisturized without making my oils worse. I would buy this again in a heart beat!
Lexi K.
Munster , IN
I love this moisturizer!!! I have oily skin and tend to not like any moisturizers because I don’t like the feeling on my face but this product is lightweight, and very mattyfyi g! My skin felt refreshed and smooth!
Katie E.
This product is amazing. It made my skin feel hydrated and soft, plus I love the smell. I received this product free to try from Influenster, and love it! It's really great on my skin and I would totally recommend!
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Influenster kindly sent this to me for review purposes for free. I LOVE this moisturizer and think it's a great option for oily to combo skinned people who have trouble controlling their oil throughout the day. Another bonus about this moisturizer is that it feels and acts just like a smoothing primer (sometimes I even skip a primer if I'm in a rush because this smooths the skin just like a high end primer would).
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
I love this moisturizer! The formula is so lightweight and doesn’t make you skin greasy, on the contrary it dries out so fast that you only will know that you applied because your skin will be so soft and smelling good. The price is really good for the amount of product you get, Specially because you don’t have to use a lot to see the results.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Absolutely love this product. I am able to use it without having to worry about breaking out. It came nicely packaged and ready to use. I would absolutely recommend this product. To top it off, it smells amazing!
Nikki V.
This moisturizer feels so light weight and cooling but leaves my skin matte! The price is a little steep but if you're struggling to find a moisturizer for oily skin and are looking for one, this is definitely worth the try! Also, the packaging color is so cute! The only downside is that it is a jar and not a pump, which some may not like due to sanitary concerns. But overall I love this! It also smells fresh!
Jennifer D.
Bordentown , NJ
Smells great, keeps skin moist yet matte and lasts a long time. I have mostly dry skin but my forehead does get greasy in the summer, so I use this on my TZone and it’s fantastic. Smells like fresh grapefruit !
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora