BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Breanna S.
Covington, GA
This product is excellent for dry itchy skin and oily skin .. the combination of moisture and matte Finish is an excellent prep moisturizer to use before makeup application
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
This moisturizer is fantastic. I have combination skin and it gives me just the right moisture we’re I need it. The product smells like grapefruit which I love. I would definitely repurchase. I received this product for free to test and review.
Ashley M.
ATLANTA, TX
I give this product a 10 out of 10. It makes your face super smooth, it modifies all day, and it smells amazing. This will be my go-to moisturizer and I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Alexa L.
Worthington, OH
This isn’t my favorite Origins moisturizer, but it is a cut above other brands. Love that it’s matte. It’s great as a primer before foundation. Wouldn’t use for deep moisturizing though- with dryer skin, I’m not confident it would get the job done.
Brittany T.
Lexington, SC
I’m honestly blown away at how this makes my skin feel! I’ve never used a moisturizer that mattified! This is HUGE! Game changer for sure! I will be ordering more!
Haviland C.
Evansville, IN
So wonderful for oily skin! It's the perfect level of moisture because it's hydrating but also a sorbet consistency so it isn't heavy. Smells absolutely wonderful.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I used this on a super oily client earlier this week and we looooved how it hydrated but also mattified her skin. I'll be snapping up a jar for myself at Sephora.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
This moisturizer is fantastic. It hydrated my cheeks while keeping my t-zone in control. Within a week my skin looked way more luminous and rhe tone was more even.
andrea m.
This is literally my new FAVORITR moisturizer !! I have super oily skin and this stuff works magic! I can actually moisturize my face now and not have to worry about it looking oily!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Not bad if you have oily skin. Its not bad, but I need a little more moisture. I have dry skin and this isn't enough to make up for the oil absorbed by the mask!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora