BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Wilmington, NC
This moisturizer is amazing. It hasn't broken my skin out and is water based so it doesn't get oily! My face felt so soft and smooth afterwards. The smell is also great!
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
Received free for testing purposes. I love how it almost instantly mattifies your face. Makes putting on makeup easy and smooth. It did however dry my face out quite a bit
Kelly S.
This moisturizer is amazing! It smells like grapefruit and it gives your skin a soft matte finish! I received it complimentary from influenster by all opinions are my own.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This is the best day time moisturizer and it looks amazing under makeup. I have even used it place of primer. I will absolutely be repurchasing this. It makes my skin feel amazing, smooth, matte, and super hydrated.
melissa b.
Pleasanton , TX
This product is amazing, it leaves a matte finish which is perfect to use under your primer it smells amazing and the quality is impeccable highly effective and pore minimizing
Summer A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Seriously love this moisturizer. It smells amazing. A little goes a really long way. It’s super gentle. I think the price point is fair. I received this product free in exchange for my review. Thanks Influenster!
Tallyn S.
WARWICK, RI
It's an almost clear lotion that feels so light in my skin it's like I didn't put it on. I hate the feeling of lotion too and this is like air! Smells amazing. Definitely going to get another.
alexis k.
I really wanted to love the product.... however it fried me out. the smell is nice. and so is the texture. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
Yani E.
My face burned after using this.I had to rinse it off as soon as it set for a few seconds. It had nice packaging but it really isn't for you if you have sensitive skin.
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
This moisturizer is very soft and feels great on my skin. It did meet my expectations and I would purchase after mine is gone. The packaging is really nice. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora