BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Bailey H.
Lewis Center
The best part about this moisturizer, aside from the fresh scent, is how refreshing it feels! It's gel so it's cool and calming. It's not oily or greasy BUT it does a wonderful job of keeping skin moisturized.
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
I loved this moisturizer for the day time right before my makeup! It really moisturizes my skin but does not leave my skin feeling greasy and disturbing my makeup application! I definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
Great moisturizer that doesn’t make you feel greasy. Soaks into the skin quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft. I do wish some of the ingredients were better but it’s still a great product.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Has a moderate floral smell that isn't overpowering and beautiful water cream texture that works well with my oily skin. Very hydrating and moisturizing. Leaves my skin feeling supple and healthy.
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
Feels great on my skin. It makes my skin soft. I always have loved Origins products. I think it definitely helps with minimizing my pores on my face and leaves a smooth foundation for my make up. I definitely would recommend.
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this moisturizer. It's a water based so it goes well with all of my foundations. I have dry skin and this keeps my skin very well moisturized throughout the day. I would definitely buy this again.
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
This brightened my skin and made it feel so soft! It was like I had brand new skin! It made me feel so rejuvenated. I have oily skin, so this product was perfect for me. I would definitely recommend!
Ally S.
I got the side of my Sephora box that I absolutely love it it's a little sparkly and I always put it under my eyes and it's just a good moisturizer with a good little sparkle to it it just brings out your eyes and makes them look refreshed
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I received Original Skin Matte moisturizer with Willowherb from Influester for testing purposes it was my first time trying this product and really like the way it smells and feels on my facial skin
Alexa K.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely love this matte moisturizer! Smells amazing and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I also really love the pink container. A little bit of product goes a long way too so definitely lots of value for your $.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora