BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
althea c.
This creme is amazing! I know its really important to to take care of your skin and moisturize it, because of how we expose it daily, therefore this cream has managed to make a difference with my skin!
Shaina S.
Montclair, NJ
To start off the smell of this is absolutely amazing! I love the texture of the moisturizer because it feels like nothing is there ! It keeps my face nice and moisturized without making my face greasy.
Mallory H.
I am obsessed with this product! Super gel like formula, cooling on the face when you apply it. It smells floral and fresh but is not overpowering. It hydrates, plumps, and refreshes my skin after each use!
Chanel C.
Las Vegas, NV
I honest to goodness love this moisturizer. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin and has not broken me out at all. My skin is supersoft and looking great. When this runs out I will definitely buy!
Lyudmila L.
macedon NY
I love the smell, it reminds me of roses and grapefruit. The packaging is really cute ! It is my first time trying this and I love it ! It leaves me skin feeling really smooth and moisturized. It's is really light on the skin and goes perfect under make up
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
I have become an origins fan because of this product. I had never used anything from this brand u till I received this in the mail to try out. It is seriously the best moisturizer and primer I have ever used.
Chris P.
I just got this in the mail and it is great! I have very oily skin and this matte moisturizer really helps keep the shine away! The texture is like a gel and the application feels great on the skin.
Kristen G.
My face has never felt softer!!! I think I have found my new favorite lotion for my face! A must try! I have sensitive skin but this lotion doesn't bother me. It's soft light and soaks in. Go give it a try!!!!!!!! You will love it!
Brandi M.
Burleson, TX
This has become my everyday moisturizer! I am so obsessed with the grapefruit smell and it gives me the perfect amount of moisture without leaving my face greasy or oily looking. I highly recommend!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Has a moderate floral smell that isn't overpowering and beautiful water cream texture that works well with my oily skin. Very hydrating and moisturizing. Leaves my skin feeling supple and healthy.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora