BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
First this smells amazing and refreshing it doesn’t leave the skin tacky after drying down makes your skin feel amazing I have combination skin and it works great ! Highly recommend for an everyday use !
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love this product! I got for free to review and I can tell you that completely sold me. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling completely smooth and soft, no oily or dry but perfect!
Paulina E.
Tucson, AZ
The purpose of the product is very “spot on” it does mattify your skin. Definitely meant for oily skin. The packaging and scent of the product I love!! Will definitely repurchase, and highly recommended.
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
I loveeeee this moisturizer. Be careful though a little goes a long way, if you use too much it can ball up on the skin. I like this moisturizer as a under makeup primer. It has a delightful cooling feeling.
Dawn G.
Mckinney, TX
This moisturizer was AMAZING! I have never used a matte moisturizer and it was the best thing i have ever put on my face and I've tried MANY moisturizers. Very soft and lightweight and smells amazing too.
Chanel C.
Las Vegas, NV
I honest to goodness love this moisturizer. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin and has not broken me out at all. My skin is supersoft and looking great. When this runs out I will definitely buy!
althea c.
This creme is amazing! I know its really important to to take care of your skin and moisturize it, because of how we expose it daily, therefore this cream has managed to make a difference with my skin!
Temeyra R.
Waterbury , CT
This has changed my life! I absolutely love the product. It sinks right into my skin and healed all of my dryness. It also has a very refreshing smell and feel. I like that it doesn't even feel like you have anything on but it sure is noticeable!
Mallory H.
I am obsessed with this product! Super gel like formula, cooling on the face when you apply it. It smells floral and fresh but is not overpowering. It hydrates, plumps, and refreshes my skin after each use!
Shaina S.
Montclair, NJ
To start off the smell of this is absolutely amazing! I love the texture of the moisturizer because it feels like nothing is there ! It keeps my face nice and moisturized without making my face greasy.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora