BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Melanie A.
The texture is amazing. It’s gel like but still has a creaminess that provides just the right amount of moisture. Absorbs instantly and stays totally matte even under foundation. Smells like spiced oranges and heaven.
Allison J.
Niles, OH
I personally didn't enjoy the smell. Very strong fragrance. The cream was a nice texture but I used it for a week and broke out. I have combination skin and really only use water based, fragrance free moisturizers.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
My favorite part of this product is that it smells amazing!! It’s a gentle moisturizer that helps make my skin look matte. It’s effective and I like to use it after a shower and before makeup. I would buy it again.
Taylor G.
Smells amazing and I love how it makes my skin feel. It was my first time ever using it when I received it from Influenster. It is a very gentle formula . I received this product free to try . I would recommend it
Ashlyn Hope P.
This moisturizer smells amazing! But I thought it was great at first but I think it actually started to break my skin out! Maybe it was just me abusing my face with makeup but it doesn't typically get this bad !
Beth H.
Deland, FL
This moisturizer I love. The rose scent is nice yet not overbearing. It's thick yet light on your skin. For someone like me with oily skin, I love that's it's matifying and helps control my oil throughout the day.
Eurie Y.
HURLEY, NY
This is perfect to mattify skin in the summer. Good base for makeup. I was kind of skeptical because creams are typically heavier feeling. But this soaked right in and gave skin a matte finish instead of shine.
Becky B.
Spotsylvania, VA
My skin is thanking me for using this stuff!! It's the perfect base for my make up and also great for moisturizing before bed!! The smell alone is incredible and the way it leaves me skin is like that of silk!
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
Very pleased with this product which smells amazing. It's very gentle on my face , is very affordable. It's definitely a good value , packing was perfect. I am so thankful I was able to try this product for free for an honest review.
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I love the moisturizer. It smells lovely. Its very light and goes on smoothly. It met my expectations. I love the millennial pink packaging. Its a good alternative to my other moisturizer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora