BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
After receiving this product free for review, I have to same I am thoroughly impressed!! Although I wouldn't say that there were noticeable effects, I will say that it is a great soothing moisturizer! Definitely recommend.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
This feels great on my skin! It’s a gel like moisturizer that goes on COOL so it calms my sensitive skin! I put it in morning and night and have seen great improvement in the dry spots on my face! Lightweight and refreshing! A must have!
Christina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Honestly was pretty skeptical about it my face usually doesnt like moisturizers but this was different. My skin instantly felt softer and the smell was amazing! It was so silky and soft on my skin and didnt leave me greasy!
Merandah K.
Gilbert , AZ
It's smells so good! The scent is a little strong but I liked it. It's a very refreshing scent. It is more of a gel consistency then it is a lotion. I use both but if you have a lotion preference then this isn't for you
Nimarta K.
Got this product for free with the Origins Voxbox and it's been used for a while now! It meets my expectations and definitely is matte after a few minutes! It's light and non-clogging of my pores and I really like that!
annemarie v.
Ontario, CA
i received this product for free from influenster and it smells soooo good and makes me feel good, only thing is i'm not a "matte" girl but i really feel the hydration. has a velvet texture almost like it's pore filling
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
This is an awesome product to use before applying make up it is moisturizing but doesn't leave the skin too greasy I got this from Sephora and have been using it for a month and a half I would definitely use this product again and would recommend it to all of my friends.
Dana S.
Paso Robles, CA
This lotion is a LIFE SAVER!!! I absolutely love it as a make up base and it smells so delicious! I got this in my Influenster box and I feel so lucky! It makes my skin look absolutely fabulous and I will be repurchasing!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I tried this based on Jambeauty89's recommendation and I'm in love! I usually use this day and night and it makes my foundation look absolutely flawless when worn underneath!! I'm in love, this is well worth the price tag
Veronica E.
Denver , CO
Oh Man Oh Man this Is My Go To Thing From Now On. my Expectations Were High And This Met up To Them.. This Is My First Time Using This And I Really Fell In Love with It Bc My Makeup Look Flawless And Not Cakey At All..
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora