BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Matte-zing I love this as a step before my primer! It really helps fill in pores while still adding a ton of moisture and smells amazing. Some products have a tendency to make my skin extra oily or even break out and this did not!
Tanya P.
Gresham , OR
Omg thank you so much I can't get over how amazing this matte moisturizer is !! It smells amazing I can't stop using it leaves my skin so soft!!!!! I couldn't believe it .. I recommend this to anyone who wants beautiful skin !!
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Obsessed, I love how this moisturizer looks and feels under my foundation. I’m more on the oily side and usually use a matte primer and Foundation but this helps my skin stay hydrated and comfortable under makeup throughout the day.
Jessika S.
I got this in my voxbox this past month and I loooove it. My skin always tends to get a bit oily throughout the day but after using this, it’s kept the oiliness to a minimum. Plan on buying this once I run out!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I love it. Its so balanced and doesn't leave my skin oily - it makes my skin feel tighter and firm and smooth. I highly recommend this product. It also smells incredible.
Thre J.
Absolutely the best matte moisturizer I have ever used. It worlds amazingly for my oily skin! I used it everyday it's definitely my go to moisturizer! It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this to many people.
Amber G.
Capron, IL
I recieved this product free in my @Influenster vox box for testing purposes! I really enjoyed this product! My skin feels so soft and I LOVE the smell. Plus it mattifies my skin and I don't even need primer for my foundation.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
The scent is not my favorite but I love this moisturizer!! You can feel your skin become matte but not dry, skin is soft to touch and smooth like you just put on primer! So glad I got to try this free or I would've missed out!
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
I got this product from influenster to try for free. I love it. I have oily skin and it makes my skin feel great. Because most days I do not wear makeup. I'll definitely be re purchasing! And I totally reccomend even to non oily girls
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
After receiving this product free for review, I have to same I am thoroughly impressed!! Although I wouldn't say that there were noticeable effects, I will say that it is a great soothing moisturizer! Definitely recommend.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora