BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Nathalie R.
Kearny, NJ
So refreshing, smells amazing and don’t even get me started on the mask. This entire line is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it. I’ve only used it a few times but I think it’s great and seems to be lasting a long time. I would buy the mask myself !
Jessica F.
Joliet, IL
Just revieved This great product in my #VoxBox From #Influenster #OriginsOriginalSkin to use try out. It's a moisturizer that doesn't leave a sticky feeling afterwards and lasts all day! My skin feels amazing and I'll definitley be adding this to my daily routine.
Britni C.
I love the fact that this is a matte moisturizer! I love matte products and never tried a matte moisturizer before. It smells amazing and goes on smooth. I use this before I put on my makeup & it really helps keep my foundation on longer.
Brianna G.
Ocklawaha , FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I received it complimentary in a voxbox and I have loved it since I started using it! Makes my skin baby soft, minimizes my pores, and makes me matte almost all day. If you can afford to splurge, I would most definitely recommend it!!
Daniella C.
Berkley, MI
I LOVE this moisturizer. It is one of the best. However, if you have super dry skin maybe you should put another kind of moisturizer after you put this on since it doesn't hydrate it really good, but it makes your skin softer and clean. I would totally buy another one once this is over
Yuliana W.
I received this in my voxbox. First,the texture is really thick and like a jelly. However it smells great and when u apply it, it is super light. It's brighten my face and definitely good to be used after you use the mask. The price is slightly pricey though
Jessicaa T.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is such a great concept: a moisturizer that leaves you Matte! And silky smooth too! I’m so happy I found something that doesn’t make me look oily. It has a gel texture to it that isn’t too heavy and leaves my skin very soft. The fragrance is great too.
Ginny R.
I received this for free from Influenster. On that, I love it. Somehow, it really does go on matte. It has such a nice scent and doesn't leave me super oily when I wake up in the morning (I only moisturize at night). I will be purchasing this when it runs out!
Virginia P.
Brownsville, TX
I liked this because it's a good moisturizer for those with oily skin like myself. It's a bit drying. Has a nice citrus scent. It reminds me of a primer. It helps my makeup stay matte. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes.
Jasmine R.
After a long journey of shopping and looking for the right moisturizer for my skin after washing my face , this one was different . The packaging was really great which made mesnat to buy the product in the first place and I love how matte the finish is !
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora