BY ORIGINS

• Is that product is good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
  • I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Tabitha R.
I love how this cream feels on my face! Not only does it hydrate, but it also dries matte! I have extreme combo skin, and I can't tell you how much of a blessing it is not to be all shiny from my moisturizer ❤

*I received the cream for testing purposes.
Francesca R.
Hialeah, FL
I'm so iffy on how I feel! I think it is great before makeup because it's matte and helps give you an even finish when applying your make up over it. Using it before bed was not my favorite I don't like the matte feeling I wanted to feel more hydrated.
Ginny R.
I received this for free from Influenster. On that, I love it. Somehow, it really does go on matte. It has such a nice scent and doesn't leave me super oily when I wake up in the morning (I only moisturize at night). I will be purchasing this when it runs out!
Jasmine R.
After a long journey of shopping and looking for the right moisturizer for my skin after washing my face , this one was different . The packaging was really great which made mesnat to buy the product in the first place and I love how matte the finish is !
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this moisturizer, but I only like to use it on my T-zone. I apply it almost like a primer as opposed to a moisturizer. It keeps my makeup from breaking up throughout the day, but its not drying to the point that it makes my skin flakey. I think this product is perfect for anyone with more oily skin.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
I have my using this for several weeks now, and I am really enjoying it!! It’s not greasy at all, and leaving my skin feeling so nice. Thank you Influenster and Origins for my complimentary sample!
JAYLEEN G.
Surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with the scent! But even more; I love how much nicer my makeup application looks using the matte moisturizer! The packaging is very simple but elegant. I recommend this product! I loved it so much I bought the full size, since I was sent the sample size to test and review.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Overall this matted moisturizer is worth it's buy. It have a jelly like substance to it. Regardless of how much you apply it does not leave your skin feeling super oily compared to other moisturizers. It's a decent smell and it does leave your face supersoft.
Carmilla C.
Roosevelt, NY
Recieved this moisturizer complimentary for review and I love it but it was a little drying in a couple areas on my face but otherwise it feels great and looks great under my makeup.
Isabella M.
Las Vegas , NV
Okay, I give this 3 stars just because for me it doesn't work. It leaves the face really matte and I personally have really dry skin. I didn't realize how matte it would leave the skin. So people with oily skin, this is a 100% amazing product for you!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora