BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • My face gets REALLY oily on my eyelids and forehead but t...1 Answers
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Alright so in the beginning this product was fantastic and still is, but my face has been feeling a tad bit more oily than it did the first time I tried it. Still makes my face more matte and less oily and I will definitely still be purchasing this item!
Tabitha R.
I love how this cream feels on my face! Not only does it hydrate, but it also dries matte! I have extreme combo skin, and I can't tell you how much of a blessing it is not to be all shiny from my moisturizer ❤

*I received the cream for testing purposes.
JAYLEEN G.
Surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with the scent! But even more; I love how much nicer my makeup application looks using the matte moisturizer! The packaging is very simple but elegant. I recommend this product! I loved it so much I bought the full size, since I was sent the sample size to test and review.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
This moisturizer feels amazing going on, smells like perfection and is perfect to put on after washing my face or before putting on make up. I was very impressed with the product and am for sure a fan of Origins after trying this moisturizer.
Isabella M.
Las Vegas , NV
Okay, I give this 3 stars just because for me it doesn't work. It leaves the face really matte and I personally have really dry skin. I didn't realize how matte it would leave the skin. So people with oily skin, this is a 100% amazing product for you!
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
I have my using this for several weeks now, and I am really enjoying it!! It’s not greasy at all, and leaving my skin feeling so nice. Thank you Influenster and Origins for my complimentary sample!
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this moisturizer, but I only like to use it on my T-zone. I apply it almost like a primer as opposed to a moisturizer. It keeps my makeup from breaking up throughout the day, but its not drying to the point that it makes my skin flakey. I think this product is perfect for anyone with more oily skin.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Overall this matted moisturizer is worth it's buy. It have a jelly like substance to it. Regardless of how much you apply it does not leave your skin feeling super oily compared to other moisturizers. It's a decent smell and it does leave your face supersoft.
Rachel P.
Hoboken, NJ
Great moisturizer! I am a bit dry and a bit oily, but this moisturizer evened me out before I put on my makeup. That being said, now that it is winter I’m not sure I would use it given my skin has become even more dry. Overall though this product has a great smell, texture, and feel. Love it!
Carmilla C.
Roosevelt, NY
Recieved this moisturizer complimentary for review and I love it but it was a little drying in a couple areas on my face but otherwise it feels great and looks great under my makeup.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
Elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora