BY ORIGINS

• I love origins original skin matte moisturizer with willo...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?10 Answers
Alex R.
Kinston, NC
I am in love with this product! From the smell to the feel it moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling quenched.  I have heard of Origins brand before but have never used it until now.  The packaging is very classy and is very appealing.  I look forward to using this and finding more products in their line to try!!
Kala F.
I think this is definitely a unique product on the market right now. I love the texture it gives my skin and it has a nice smell. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it's not compatible with any of my primers. I get pilling any time I try to use a primer over this product.
Morgan R.
San Francisco, CA
Loved this product it’s so soft and smells great my skin glows! The packaging is soft and perfect. Comes clean and compact which I liked not a lot of extra or unnecessary stuff. I’d definitely recommend for combination skin!
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
I seriously love this. I am absolutely sold! I love how this goes on, itmakes my face not look oily, drys quickly, and is great prep before make up! I recommend a night time moisturizer or something like the serum this brand offers as part of your night time routine but this is perfect for the AM! Added bonus: it smells great!
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Kaylyn B.
Bronx, NY
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this moisturizer!
I have found the answer for my oily skin. I use this as part of my morning and night routine. Love that my face can stay oil-free during the day. I also love the smell, which is very floral to me. I would definitely purchase once i run out.
Kae H.
Rancho Cucamonga
I really liked this moisturizer! It goes on very light and does not feel sticky at all. It definitely is a matte. It left my skin feeling very soft and didn't look cakey under my makeup. I would definitely recommend anyone!
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
This product has quickly become a saving grace for my skincare routine. It was something that surpassed my expectations and I received it complimentary from Influenster. It left my skin matte and worked quickly, with the product lasting all day. It smells wonderful and I would highly recommend it for those with oily skin.
Paige S.
Springfield, OH
I am loving the #pinkwatercream I received complimentary from @origins and @influenster! It feels great to the touch and cooling on my skin. I like to put this on after I have cleaned my skin and before bed time. The only thing I don't like as much would be the smell. It smells good, but is a little overbearing. Would definitely buy!
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This moisturizer smells AMAZING! It is light, airy, and refreshing. I typically have very dry skin, and this moisturizer pretty much does the trick if used in the morning and at night. I would definitely recommend this product if you wanted to spice up your morning routine. A bit expensive, but worth trying.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wish I could give this more stars. I have dry skin, and most moisturizers give me a dewy look, which I don’t like since I prefer a matte finish. This product gives me lush skin and the finish I like. It smells refreshing, and my skin has never looked or felt better! I received this in my Vox Box.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nicole Z.
Is this good for oily skin?
Ruth R.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?
Dorjee C.
elmhurst, NY
Would the matifying agent in this product enhance dry patches?
Esma H.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Sephora