Nicole Z.

Is this good for oily skin?

Gabrielė B.
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It is perfect for oily skin, but not for a very dry one
kendal f.
kendal f.
Centereach, NY
3 months, 4 weeks ago
I have oily combination skin and it worked great for me
Katie N.
Katie N.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s made for your oily skin! It helps control your oiliness by making your face matte. It also reduces redness which is a huge plus.
Deena R.
Deena R.
5 months ago
Absolutely! It’s a matte moisturizer. If you’re looking for a moisturizer that helps skin and stays matte without giving your face a shine then this is your go to product. I purchased two of these after I got a sample. It’s amazing. I really like using it during the summer. In the winter I mix it up bc my skin gets slightly dry from the cold but only on certain areas. So I use this for my whole face in the winter and add other moisturizers to the spots that are a little dry.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forked River, NJ
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes! And it mattifying upon application.
Julie P.
Julie P.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Absolutely great for oily skin! I have extremely oily skin, and this is one of the few moisturizers I've found that doesn't compound that problem! I can use this at night or during the day. I love that I can use it overnight and not wake up with my face full of oilyness, and I can even use it before putting on my make up and not experience overly oily skin during the day!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I have extremely oily skin and I found that this works pretty well. It hydrates just enough without making oily skin feel to greasy.
Elysia M.
Elysia M.
Portland, OR
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I think so! It really feels matte after application.
K C.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I definitely would say, yes, it is. In a weird way, it kind of goes on dry. It feels like a slick goo in your hands, but it’s immediately dry on your face and not at all oily. So it would go on well and not add to your own natural oils. It’s soft and subtle, not greasy, and not drying.
Lindsey M.