Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml

What it is:
A two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner that’s formulated with Canadian willowherb, Persian silk tree, and a potent blend of actives to smooth, refine pores, and boost skin’s overall quality.

What it is formulated to do:
Glow big with this innovative, multitasking mask. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that’s silky-smooth to the touch.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Is this product gentle on sensitive skin?
This really works in your skin?
I have the Rose clay mask, does anyone with sensitive skin have a reaction to this?
Start your review of Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...oil, which may cause a slight tingling sensation that goes away (with my sensitive skin) a minute after applying. This mask is completely dry by the ten minute mark, so it makes a quick addition to any beauty routine. I tend to use this whenever my skin is a bit lack luster and when my pores can use a bit of cleansing. You can knock out a few birds with one stone using this mask. in reviews
Yetzabet B.
Hollywood, FL
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Yetzabet B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I started to try Origins for the first time, I love the texture of the product. The mask is soft yet it has a scrub feeling to it, it’s thick and tries within the 10 minutes. The skin feels so refresh and healthy once’s clean. Very good quality. My picture shows a same size. Since you get a few with a purchase.
Dania D.
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to mask! To say that I love this mask is the understatement of the year! I do not like products that have anything rose in it because I don’t like the smell but this does not smell anything like rose, it has a pretty neutral smell. The mask dries in a sort of exfoliating way so that when you wash it off you have to scrub it a bit which makes my skin feel and look so smooth after. This is one of my most favorite products, smooths my face and tightens my pores! I use it once or twice a week. Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Tiffany S.
This is my absolute favorite mask of all time! If you told me I only had to use one clay mask the rest of my life, this would be it! First of all, it has a satisfying texture—little beads for exfoliating. It does not have a strong smell! Makes your skin feel tight during application and when you wash it off you will have baby soft skin. I love the simplicity of the packaging! I love this so much I have purchased it 3x and bought it for my mom as part of her skincare basket for Christmas!
Natasha T.
Saint Albans, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of the smoothest mask I have ever! I used a mask brush to apply it. Makes my skin really smooth before I apply my toner and moisturizer. You really get a lot in one tube and a little goes a long way. Your skin will thank you. Try the mini travel size first!! 💖☺️ Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Jennifer C.
Origins has some of my favorite skincare products, and their “Original Skin” line is great for all skin types! This mask in particular is very good at tightening pores and exfoliation. When it dries, it feels like it’s increasing the circulation to my face and when I wash it off it becomes a clay scrub to finish clearing any leftover debris from my face. My face feels soft, clean, and completely refreshed after using this mask and I always keep a supply handy!
Ashley K.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of the best masks that I've tried yet. It smells great, doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. I usually use this mask once per week, usually Wednesdays, a midweek mask is the best!! Great to get your face back after using makeup or sweating like crazy from work or working out. Apply to clean face. Leave on for about 10 minutes, sometimes I leave it on a little longer. Using a clean flat makeup brush to apply is a good idea cause it can get a little messy. I usually clean my face before showering at night, removing all makeup with a gentle cleanser like cetaphil and or garnier microcellar water, apply mask then after 10 to 15 minutes I get in the shower to rinse off. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated my skin yet, really makes my pores feel smaller and face feel super clean.
Allisha T.
Fleming, OH
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Allisha T.
I love clay masks but this one blew me away. It strips dead skin cells off your face, evens out irregular texture to your face and I’ve noticed a drastic change in my uneven skin tone. It’s also not too harsh to wear, just a slight tingle buts nothing bad.
Emily P.
Milwaukee, WI
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Emily P.
I really like this little mask! It’s nice and calming! My face feels really refreshed after using it. The color honestly makes me really happy. Otherwise it’s really moisturizing and smells nice! It’s very soothing and relaxing, if you’re looking to have a chill night in! I also think this would be a good mask to use before doing your makeup.
Tatyana L.
Rockwall, TX
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Tatyana L.
I’ve been enjoying this mask. It does wonders for my skin for textured areas and leaves my skin exfoliated and dewy. It also smells sooo nicely of roses. It’s very subtle so it doesn’t overpower nor is too strong on my sensitive skin.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Origins Original Skin Mask 75ml uploaded by Rosie N.
Love, love, love this clay mask. It’s made with Mediterranean rose clay which is great for my dry and sensitive skin type, willowherb, for brightening and minimized pores and jojoba beads, to deep clean without irritating the skin while improving the texture. It’s has a really nice subtle floral scent and the creamy-clay consistency made it easy to apply on my entire face. I left it on for about 20mins and did a thorough rinse. My face felt soft, revitalized, and there's wasn't any redness in sight. Just writing about this right now makes me want to put on this mask again! This is the older 1.7oz packaging, which I like more than the newer one but regardless, it not going to last long and I will absolutely repurchase.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...