BY ORIGINS

Nourishing Face Lotion 95% Certified Organic Bye-bye dullness, excess oil, impurities and surface shine.  Pores feel tighter and clean clear through. When it comes to softening and soothing, rough, dry faces, is there anything quite like Organic Shea Butter blended with Organic Cocoa Butter !  Processed without chemicals, these two weightless butters have a super smooth texture, plus vital nutrients and antioxidant benefits.  There s also Organic Glycerin from vegetable oil and Linoleic acid-rich Organic Sunflower Oil to hydrate and soothe and Organic Coconut Oil to help skin dodge signs of dehydration.  Patent Pending Formula. Origins own blend of Organic Clove, Rose, Lavender, Patchouli and Red Thyme Essential Oils helps protect the purity of this product. Nourishing Face Lotion see more...

• Is this lotion good for dry sensitive skin on the face?? I'm look...1 Answers
  • I've been having dry skin lately. I want something that will moi...1 Answers
Taylor G.
Didn’t really like this product. I have oily skin and it made it worst. It was gentle on the skin but a little heavy! It was my first time using it ever. I bought it online. It was a little disappointing. I probably won’t buy again. Sadly! May work for others!
Zayna E.
Olyphant , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from either ipsy or birchbox. It was deff a good size for a sample product.. I used it for a couple days and my skin felt amazing and so hydrating. Even the first day I can tell the difference once I woke up ( used it at night before bed) and my face felt soo soft and mouistured. Overall rating 4 stars!
nida l.
North Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lotion every single night. It's part of my nightly skincare routine.  It helps nourishes my dry skin and makes my skin feel baby soft. I turned to this lotion a year ago and will NEVER go back to any other lotion! I will definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a great lotion.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an oily/dry combination skin type, but this cream moisturizerd my face without making it too oily. It came in very classy and nice packaging, and was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would defiantly buy this product again, and reccomend it to girls who have dry skin on their face.
Lily M.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Moisturizing lotion! I would definitely recommend using this if you have dry sensitive skin like I do. I have heard great things about this product and I tried it for myself and am proud to say it lived up to its expectations. Very portable and easy to take in your purse or pocket!
Raquel R.
Really like this facial lotion, its hydrating, feels good and refreshing on my skin, not greasy or sticky, and delivered results as expected and as advertised.  Being a first time user, I would use this again and recommend to a friend. I do not not find anything needing improvement.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is one of my go to products in my beauty routine. It is a nice light weight face lotion that does not leave my skin to oily. It helps combat dry skin. It has a nice light scent to it. It is a little pricey compared to some other lotions out there, but it is worth the money!
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product for my skin in the winter.
Really kept my face hydrated and clear. However, in the summer I found that it made my face a lot more oily and didn't sit well underneath my makeup. I would have given this a 5/5 stars if it were more versatile in hot months.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of great facial moisturizers, simply because it's something I use multiple times a day. This one is a new favorite. I love the way it feels after I've cleaned my face. The moisture last for several hours after I've applied it. It's got a simple clean fragrance to it, which makes it all the much better.
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was harsh on sensitive skin and make me break out in hives. I watched a review on YouTube that raved about this product. However, I was completely disappointed. Origins, step up your game. I will never buy this product or company again unless I am proven wrong about the brand.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
Is this lotion good for dry sensitive skin on the face?? I'm looking for a good face lotion that will help with my dry skin especially when I put make up on.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been having dry skin lately. I want something that will moisturize but no leave my skin oily. Would this be a good choice?