BY ORIGINS

Once Upon A Shine™  Sheer lip gloss It s a gleam come true. Are you dreaming of lips that are gleaming?  Longing for a look that glimmers and glistens?  As always at Origins, we have listened.  Our shimmery shades make your smile sparkle and shine.  Creamy conditioners hydrate.  The barely-there formula colors lips just a touch, so you never look like you re wearing too much.  And cooling Mint gives lips a tingly kiss. Sheer Lip Gloss, Sheer Cola see more...

olivia f.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their lip gloss! It's not sticky or goopy and I love the way it makes my lips look and feel. Long lasting. A bit pricey but I think it is worth it. No weird taste or anything. I would recommend it!
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THis is not my favorite. very sheer covorage. I have not much to say about it. When I apply this product it makes my lips tingle. I dont really hate the product. but it is not my favorite at all.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins lip glosses are my HG. I love the minty smell, I love the texture, I love that they stay on your lips for ages and I love the quality...I LOVE them! This colour is fab on me.
Deanna F.
I like the Origins lip gloss. I have tried the lighter pinkish colors that give you a more natural look with a little shade and sparkle and I like them. They even have a slight sweet smell and make your lips tingle slightly.
Shannon M.
Love this lip gloss. Has a minty scent and leaves lips feeling moisturized, not dried out. It have a nice glossy shine and the colors are great.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I like this! Makes my lips sexy and shiny for the night :) I use it every time I have a natural look and natural make up. It makes me stand out a little.
Hatsumi I.
One of my favorite lip glosses! This one always leaves my lips feeling moisturized and feeling great.
Rosa J.
Bronx, NY
Best lipgloss so far it keeps my lips hydrate and in stays on for a long time 😊 My lips look great and soft.
Karina S.
I like it very much, the color and not sticky. I wish I could try their anti aging and moisturizers
chelsea k.
My lips gloss is cool my lip gloss is poppin. It makes your lips so soft and shiny. I'm in love
Heidi M.