BY ORIGINS

Once Upon A Shine™  Sheer lip gloss It s a gleam come true. Are you dreaming of lips that are gleaming?  Longing for a look that glimmers and glistens?  As always at Origins, we have listened.  Our shimmery shades make your smile sparkle and shine.  Creamy conditioners hydrate.  The barely-there formula colors lips just a touch, so you never look like you re wearing too much.  And cooling Mint gives lips a tingly kiss. Sheer Lip Gloss, Sheer Cola see more...

Origins Once Upon A Shine Sheer Lip Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss. Has a minty scent and leaves lips feeling moisturized, not dried out. It have a nice glossy shine and the colors are great. " in 3 reviews
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
THis is not my favorite. very sheer covorage. I have not much to say about it. When I apply this product it makes my lips tingle. I dont really hate the product. but it is not my favorite at all.
Laura E.
Amazing color! The only lip gloss I’ve found that actually has a great sheen of color, it’s gorgeous. It has a minty smell, which I’m not a fan of but others may love. It is sticky, but it stays on the lips very well.
olivia f.
Lawton , OK
I love their lip gloss! It's not sticky or goopy and I love the way it makes my lips look and feel. Long lasting. A bit pricey but I think it is worth it. No weird taste or anything. I would recommend it!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Origins lip glosses are my HG. I love the minty smell, I love the texture, I love that they stay on your lips for ages and I love the quality...I LOVE them! This colour is fab on me.
Deanna F.
I like the Origins lip gloss. I have tried the lighter pinkish colors that give you a more natural look with a little shade and sparkle and I like them. They even have a slight sweet smell and make your lips tingle slightly.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I like this! Makes my lips sexy and shiny for the night :) I use it every time I have a natural look and natural make up. It makes me stand out a little.
Shannon M.
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Love Love Love their lipglosses. They arent tacky or sticky and they do last quite a long time. Decent price and gorgeous shades to choose from.
Aparna B.
This is an amazing product that I absolutely adore because of its ingredients and quality. Will recommend a 100%
Rosa J.
Bronx, NY
Best lipgloss so far it keeps my lips hydrate and in stays on for a long time 😊 My lips look great and soft.
Heidi M.