BY ORIGINS

Once Upon A Shine™  Sheer lip gloss It s a gleam come true. Are you dreaming of lips that are gleaming?  Longing for a look that glimmers and glistens?  As always at Origins, we have listened.  Our shimmery shades make your smile sparkle and shine.  Creamy conditioners hydrate.  The barely-there formula colors lips just a touch, so you never look like you re wearing too much.  And cooling Mint gives lips a tingly kiss. Sheer Lip Gloss, Sheer Cola see more...

Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THis is not my favorite. very sheer covorage. I have not much to say about it. When I apply this product it makes my lips tingle. I dont really hate the product. but it is not my favorite at all.
Rosa J.
Rosa J.
Bronx, NY
Best lipgloss so far it keeps my lips hydrate and in stays on for a long time 😊 My lips look great and soft.
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
My lips gloss is cool my lip gloss is poppin. It makes your lips so soft and shiny. I'm in love
Karina S.
Karina S.
I like it very much, the color and not sticky. I wish I could try their anti aging and moisturizers
Hatsumi I.
Hatsumi I.
One of my favorite lip glosses! This one always leaves my lips feeling moisturized and feeling great.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins lip glosses are my HG. I love the minty smell, I love the texture, I love that they stay on your lips for ages and I love the quality...I LOVE them! This colour is fab on me.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I like this! Makes my lips sexy and shiny for the night :) I use it every time I have a natural look and natural make up. It makes me stand out a little.
Aparna B.
Aparna B.
This is an amazing product that I absolutely adore because of its ingredients and quality. Will recommend a 100%
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Love Love Love their lipglosses. They arent tacky or sticky and they do last quite a long time. Decent price and gorgeous shades to choose from.
Tamarra F.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
Creamy consistency, not sticky at all. Such pretty colors. They also last pretty long.
Heidi M.