BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
No Puffery Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes

Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes

Win the battle of the bags. This incredibly cooling roll on treatment with Yeast Extract instantly helps de-puff as it brightens dark circles. All while Hoelen Mushroom Extract helps calms skin to keep visible redness from settling in. Ophthalmologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Polysorbate 80 , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Caffeine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Phytosphingosine , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN39900>

How well does mix/work when makeup is applied?
How effective is this for puffy under eyes? Does it give noticeable and instant results?
I’m an avid Origins user, and I’m curious if the “No Puffery” roll on helps remove dark circles? I seem to have them permanently from allergies, but the reviews I’ve seen are mixed. Any recommendations for either this product or another to hell depuff and lighten dark circles? [product:origins-no-puffery-cooling-roll-on-for-puffy-eyes]
Start your review of Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes!
Xristina T.
I think that this cream is too pricey for no reason. It can reduce the puffiness in your under eyes but not more than a drugstore cream would
Kayla J.
Brewster, NY
Didn't work for me, I saw no effects after using this product. It felt good when put on my face but that's all it did
Chanel S.
I have the older version which doesn't have the rollerball at the tip. I'm sure with it it's so much more effective. I keep mine in the fridge and mine has lasted me a long time because I only use it when I have puffiness under my eyes. I definitely recommend this to de-puff
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Does what it says it actually gives the under eye area a cold feeling and it makes you look wide awake
Κατερίνα Σ.
Αθήνα
I use this product to brighten and awaken my eyes before I leave the house. It glides on smoothly and has a nice cooling effect. I have "seen" the difference in my skin when I don't apply the product. I don't know if i will buy it again because i would like a more moisturizing formula.
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
This is great! I use this every morning. I suffer from insomnia so I always look tired. I use this and it instantly depuffs my undereye area and leaves me looking like I got plenty of sleep.
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes uploaded by Carly W.
Great product!! Love their skincare line. Refreshing roll on eye treatment. Formulated to instantly hydrate puffy eyes
Destiny  M.
Oviedo, FL
Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes uploaded by Destiny  M.
I have been a big fan of origins in the past few years so I rightfully had high expectations for this product. The packaging is innovate and I’m obsessed with the cooling ball applicator. But I don’t find it helps my under eyes at all it’s more of just an experience that you are paying for. I even use it with the origins ginzing eye cream but this specific product gives me zero results. Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes
Helei G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes uploaded by Helei G.
Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes uploaded by Helei G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye roll-on is for cooling and depuffing, not for hydrating as much, so it is perfect to put on along with a morning routine. The roller ball is metal so it feels so good to put on. Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes
Claire W.
New York
Origins No Puffery™ Cooling Roll-on For Puffy Eyes uploaded by Claire W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Creates an amazing cooling sensation under the eyes when it’s hot out or I feel super tired and puffy. Loved having this in my beach bag the summer heat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...