BY ORIGINS

No Puffery™  Cooling mask for puffy eyes De-poufs puffs as it brightens the look of dark circles. For all skin types Partied too hardy?  Haven t slept a wink?  Logged on too long?  Pamper your peepers with this refreshing icy-eye remedy.  Bag-banishing Yeast Extract de-poufs puffs as it brightens and lightens dark circles.  And Hoelen Mushroom Extract calms surrounding skin to help keep redness from settling in. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. No Puffery Cooling Mask see more...

Origins No Puffery Cooling Mask
  • "Dries a little weird, so make sure you don't forget to tissue it away." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin but all around I like this product a lot!" in 1 review
Tiffany A.
I started using this eye mask when I worked for Origins, ten years ago! I love it. Its relaxing and cooling to the under eye and perfectly formulated for all skin types. It doesn't create miracles. So, if you're looking for a quick fix then this might not be the product for you. This is perfect for pampering your skin and relaxing. Kind of the same idea as putting cucumber slices on your eye when giving yourself a facial. Your skin around your eye is cooled and smooth when you remove it.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ
I love using this before I apply makeup. I put this on and then mix it with my origins eye cream and it absolutely takes care of my dark circles. I don't really even need concealer after using this. It leaves me looking refreshed and and there's no trace of puffy/dark eyes. Usually if I stay up late the night before I'll apply this the morning after and I have nothing to stress about! I highly recommend this if you have puffy eyes/dark circles.
Ashley R.
It does a FANTASTIC job of getting rid of any sort of puffiness! If you haven't slept, have been crying, etc...this is the mask for you! Wipe it away after 10 minutes and you're golden. Using it after you've gone swimming and had goggles on works really well, too. I swim quite a bit and hate how puffy my eyes get after being at the pool. This mask is a lifesaver for that. I highly recommend it!
Aisha N.
Cincinnati, OH
As I get older my skin is showing signs of aging. I hate waking with puff eyes. In order to prevent the puffy eyes in the morning, I use Orgins No Puffery Cooling Mask. The mask is very soothing and relaxing. After completing the mask, I feel that I just left the spa. The puffiness of my eyes is no reduce to a very minimal if my allergies are acting up. If no allergies issue, no puff eyes.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
This is an absolutely fabulous facial mask for the summer time heat! The packaging is simple and attractive but even more important, the product works so well! It smells terrific and goes on easily... Works great! I love this during the summer heat, it's a part of my bedtime routine and really cools my skin down and cleans it well. Great after a long hot day in the sun.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love the cooling sensation this product delivers while the mask is on. It comes in a nice package that looks top dollar. The product did relieve some puffiness and is gentle but I wasn't blown away for the price. I'd probably choose a product next time that is better suited to my personal needs as I don't really suffer from puffy skin.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
Tends to be really good for me. The scent doesn't bother me but it does to my mom so I guess it can have a stronger scent to it. When you put it on your face it feels nice and cool. I would recommend it if you get really puffy especially under the eye. I use it in the morning when I wake up so it gets nice and cool before I do my makeup.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
I love origins products for my skin! I have pretty sensitive, dry skin. I have not run into any problems so far with this brand except for a face wash I believe. It dried out my skin too much causing me to break out, but this mask I got to try in a great trial size and loved it. It feels nice on the skin and it super soothing.
Kat S.
Very nice product, Origins products never disappoint!
nice cooling sensation that isn't too overpowering.
The scent is very nice. Leaves your face feeling nice and refreshed!
NIce gentle product, good for sensitive skin. would recommend to others looking for a nice cooling mask that also helps with unwanted puffiness!
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Tingling sensation that leaves the face feeling weird but a good weird. Feel a bit too clean if that makes sense but I did notice that when I got my eyebrows treaded it caused my eyebrows to break out around the eyebrow. Not sure if it was the mask but it something that I think I should mention.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this something I could use while I'm sleeping? Or does it have to be washed off after a few minutes?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you know of a similar product that can be purchased at the drugstore?
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you put it on daily or just as needed? This may be a dumb question, but I don't have a face routine.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Does this really work for under eye bags??
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this besides the origins website? I looked at both Sephora and ulta and neither carry it.