BY ORIGINS

No Puffery™  Cooling mask for puffy eyes De-poufs puffs as it brightens the look of dark circles. For all skin types Partied too hardy?  Haven t slept a wink?  Logged on too long?  Pamper your peepers with this refreshing icy-eye remedy.  Bag-banishing Yeast Extract de-poufs puffs as it brightens and lightens dark circles.  And Hoelen Mushroom Extract calms surrounding skin to help keep redness from settling in. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. No Puffery Cooling Mask see more...

Origins No Puffery Cooling Mask
  • "Smoothing, refreshing, you name it. I have combination/ sensitive skin and sometimes my face feel rather uncomfortable after a washing. A cooling mask like this really helps to calm my skin before I apply all my serum and lotion. It's a good asset if you have skin type like me. " in 52 reviews
  • "Dries a little weird, so make sure you don't forget to tissue it away." in 1 review
Ava H.
My eyes puff up all the time and I’ve noticed a big difference with this issue when I use cooling products. I’ve always loved masks of all things skin care, and love to use them a few times a week for what I think my skin needs. If I wake up and my eyes and cheeks are a bit puffy I’ll add this to my morning skincare routine. Not only does it improve the puffiness at the moment but it also, the more I use it, helps prevent future puff. I’m in desperate need of more of this product, it’s the best !!!!
Traci H.
N Hollywood
I was looking for a cooling eye serum/cream/gel/ treatment for the morning just to make that tiniest difference in getting rid of the puffy eyes fast. I like Origins as a brand, because they're more natural. This eye treatment is actually does a good job of "cooling" you don't feel it on your hands, but when you try it on your eyes, you will. It has a metal roller ball that feels cool to touch. the formula itself feels like a aloe gel - very watery and thin. Doesn't dry my eyes, but is not enough moisture for my under eye area to use alone even if I layer 2~3 times. Also, it doesn't make any difference in the appearance of the eyes, you just feel it a little bit and thats it. I'm not going to return it, but I won't repurchase because its not necessary. I will look for something else that actually has a visible result and a cooling sensation
Kirin K.
Phoenix
If you wake up with puffy under eyes or just the entire face from dehydration this make is nice. It has a cooling menthol like feel and it really helps depuff my face especially if I’ve been crying or I’m just generally dehydrated I put this on in the morning and eat breakfast and by the time I’m done my puffiness is gone. I also heard you can put this in a the fridge like eye gel masks and I’m excited to try it!
Kellz W.
Bay Area
One of my favorite de-puffers for my eyes. Not only does it help what i call my morning sleepy eyes, it doesn’t irritate them either, which i love! This product stays in rotation and as a part of my beauty routine, now if only i could keep my daughters from using all of mine and buy their own! I also love the cooling affect it gives after application. It helps to wake me up in the morning. Highly recommend!
Lemore Z.
I absolutely love cooking masks and this one has to be my favorite! I have a lot of brand loyalty for origins because of the way it’s products treat my skin, but all of their products, especially this one live up to their promise! My skin always feels so refreshed and definitely looks it too! I always get compliments on my skin the morning after having used this mask! I would highly recommend it!
Gillian H.
Escondido
This mask is not going to change your life, but it sure does make your skin feel amazing. The origins no puffery cooling mask seems to really have helped my chronic acne as well as my skin being super dry. The biggest change is my puffy eyes have gone down extremely after use, I typically use this product before applying my make up and always find that it makes my eyes feel more bright and open
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
It went on very smoothly and was definitely cooling. I like that it was in a tube as it’s easier to use and not contaminate. It was very gentle and soothing to the akin. I bought it and used the whole thing, but I haven’t purchased another because I have other masks that I feel do more to really calm and moisturize my face.
Danielle M.
I’ve been using Origin No Puffery Cooling Mask for quite some time now. I often don’t get as much sleep as I should and i get these terrible dark bags under my eyes. Ever since I’ve used this product my bags have been gone! I definitely recommend this if you struggle with having bags under your eyes or dark circles.
Leslie N.
Okay this product is absolutely amazing! I don’t have extremely puffy skin by my eyes but I usually do when I’m sick or tired. I rub this stuff on and I instantly see a difference! I like how this is made and the consistency isn’t too gooey. This was apart of my daily routine everyday, because it’s that good!!
ⓀⒺⓁⓁⒾⒺ H.
San Diego
I love this stuff 💙I keep it in the fridge & when I apply it’s super cooling. I love it during the summer and love using it with the Origins No Puff eye roll on. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because I dont feel like it has any skin benefits. I would definitely re purchase, though.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Is this something I could use while I'm sleeping? Or does it have to be washed off after a few minutes?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you know of a similar product that can be purchased at the drugstore?
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
Do you put it on daily or just as needed? This may be a dumb question, but I don't have a face routine.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Does this really work for under eye bags??
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Where can you purchase this besides the origins website? I looked at both Sephora and ulta and neither carry it.