BY ORIGINS

Buy Origins foundations - Origins Next of Skin Modern Moisture Makeup SPF 15 13-N Cafe Ole. How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

Melanie M.
Owens X Rds, AL
I am a HUGE Origins fan, and this product held up to my expectations. I thought this product came in realistic shades, it was not drying or overly moisturizing and lasted well. I definitely approve of this!
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have acne scars on my face and this foundation does a great job covering it all up.

I bough this foundation because of the formula that it has thinking that it was less filled with chemicals than other brands.

The only thing that i don't like is that as I'm also using some products to take care of the acne this product doesn't goes well with other products i mean that don't you dream with putting anything else on your face been said liquid more than this because it's gonna get messy
Maxine S.
Eugene, OR
I do love Origins makeup, it is lightweight and makes my skin look flawless. I am only giving it three stars because I think they do animal testing. I would recommend if you are looking for a nice foundation but if animal testing is a concern then I would try other products.
Maya K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this foundation after having a trial done on me in store and i fell in love. i always look cakey with other foundations and i wanted a brand that is natural and not too full of chemicals since i have sensitive skin. this foundation is perfect if you want a flawless finish and not get greasy either!
sharonbridget n.
Portland, OR
This is my new favorite foundation. It leaves absolutely no marks or evidence that I'm wearing make up. Covers all my blemishes and inmerfections without a trace. Best if applied with a kabuki brush!
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
I like this but this specific color isn't mine in a little bit lighter but I love this brand even though I used it once because then I lost it but really like it because it went on very smoothly
Olga G.
Cleveland, OH
I have a lot of freckles, I have tried BB Cream CC Cream, nothing covered my skin. Also my skin is so dry especially in winter time its hard to find something that covers your imperfections and moistened at the same time. And then I found Origins best thing ever.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I like this foundation because it s very light. it won t cover blemishes but it will work well on ok skin. it is not oily and it s very easy to apply, not too opaque and yet not too shiny.
C M.
Williamsburg, VA
I love love love Next of Skin!!!! It offers great coverage and is so easy to apply. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and blends so well when I am contouring. I have loved most of the Origins I have purchased, but this one is close to my favorite.
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
I really recommend this product of you have brake outs but love to wear your makeup because it's more natural ingredients which is definitely better for your skin rather then something more chemically or thick , especially if your skin is sensitive
Whitley B.
Love Origins. How's the foundation?
Liz D.
Austin, MN
HAve you tried this amazing moisturizer?
Stephanie M.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it make your skin look oily/dry ?
How can I buy it please?