BY ORIGINS

Smooth away blah, bleak looking skin. Exfoliator with finely ground Apricot and Mango Seeds plus potent Papaya Extract dissolves lackluster cells with no irritating friction. Polishes skin to perfection. Leaves it beaming with youthful radiance.

Dissolves lackluster cells. Polishes skin to perfection.
Best for all skin types.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water , Butylene Glycol , Lecithin , Behenyl Betaine , Glycerin , Polysorbate 60 , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Polysorbate 20 , Sorbitan Laurate , Polysorbate 80 , Sodium Chloride , Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Abies Sibirica Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Limonene , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder , Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Phosphoric Acid , Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Disodium Edta , Hexylene Glycol , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN39963>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Is this face scrub really good for acne and to provide a ...1 Answers
  • Is this fine for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Would this product be worth spending more to get compared...2 Answers
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
This face scrub really changed my skin! I have been using for last four days and I have definitely noticed that my skin has gotten softer, brighter and looking less dull.

This product is of good value but maybe a bit pricey for some for looking for a good facial scrub. But it's definitely worth to purchase and have it become a staple in your skincare.

I use everyday twice a day when I shower in mornings  and at night before going to bed. Also I believe it to be great for everyday use. I would DEFINITELY recommend to others!
Kristle L.
Ashville, AL
After struggling with both acne and dry skin through my late teens and early 20's I am very fussy what I use on my skin. After having it drummed into me that mechanical exfoliators were bad I have only used chemical exfoliators for years, however this years winter coupled with not drinking enough water and spending too much time with the central heating on high left my skin looking dull and lacklustre and I was left needing a little more. Origins is a brand I use regularly and therefore it was the first place I came looking. Being a mixture of both chemical (with the Papain) and mechanical (with the apricot and mango seeds) this definitely caught my attention. I first used this in the evening after cleansing, I massaged it onto my skin and left it for a minute as the directions suggest, before rinsing off. The first thing I noticed was how thick the formula was ( it took a bit of work to get it out of the tube) and on rinsing it off my skin felt baby soft and not in the least bit dry. I followed up with a moisture mask and the next morning my skin looked glowing and refreshed. I now use it two to three times a week to fight any congestion and I wouldn't be without it.
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I tried this product in hopes that it would give me a natural glow and bring a youthful look to my skin. I think it was absolutely effective! It gave my skin a supple plumb effect and a glow that I got so many compliments on!!
Paula G.
United States of America
I have discarded my tube, but, this is the best face polisher and scrub, so far, I have ever used. It comes out thick and a little goey, but with a little water and some round, soft motions, it turns into heaven. It exfoliates, cleans, moisturizes and leaves skin polished to perfection. You see an immediate glow, immediate! I just love it and wish I had a tube as we speak right now!
Morgan C.
Whenever I use this product, my skin feels so smooth and creamy. It totally gets rid of any dry or flaky skin cells and reveals the smooth skin underneath. I like this product a lot, but I wish origins with test on animals.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Shalyn W.
Smells great! Doesn’t get my eye makeup off though. The scrubby bits are a bit too big and few and far between so I usually still have to exfoliate after. It is very gentle and non-stripping. You get a lot in the package so it lasts a long time. Usually use just on my face after I wash off my mascara.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I've been using this product on and off for a couple of years now. It really is a gem. It helps to polish your skin to make it feeling refreshed, clean, and moisturized. It does a great job of exfoliating without being too harsh as the texture of the product is really thick. Smells amazing too!
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
I’ve used this a few times over the years. It is great for sensitive skin and makes your skin soft and smooth. If you have a lot of dead skin and aren’t too sensitive I would go with a more rough scrub. This one is super gentle which is why I love it. A little goes a long way! Smells nice too.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Betty S.
Vancouver, BC
Can you describe the smell of this produce and how harsh is the scrubbing because I have semi sensitive skin
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this fine for sensitive skin?
Ashley C.
Would this product be worth spending more to get compared to other brands? If so why?
MISHA S.
Is this face scrub really good for acne and to provide a good moisturizer?

Kohl's