BY ORIGINS

Best for all skin types When top layers of cells are evenly aligned, skin reflects light, shows a youthful glow. But over time, cells become sluggish and ragged. Light scatters. The result is strictly dullsville. Finely ground Apricot and Mango seeds plus nature s potent extract from Papaya , dissolves lackluster skin cells and gobbles them up with no irritating friction and polishes skin to perfection. Skin beams with youthful exuberance. Looks radiant, innocent, untarnished by time or the elements. Skin-Brightening Face Polisher see more...

• Is this face scrub really good for acne and to provide a good moi...1 Answers
  • Is this fine for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Would this product be worth spending more to get compared to othe...2 Answers
Shalyn W.
Smells great! Doesn’t get my eye makeup off though. The scrubby bits are a bit too big and few and far between so I usually still have to exfoliate after. It is very gentle and non-stripping. You get a lot in the package so it lasts a long time. Usually use just on my face after I wash off my mascara.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size at my local PX (military drugstore) and I'm ready to go buy the full size tomorrow. This does everything it claims and MORE. It retails for $30 but it's a product that will last you a while because a little goes along way.
Tahauya J.
Crowley, TX
I purchased this product for my fiance in hopes that it would brighten his skin since he works outdoors. I actually used the product on my skin as well and I can admit that it doesn't lightening your skin, but it does make it feel soft. I liked the natural fruit extracts in the product, but the product needs improvement in regards to the "brightening" aspect that it markets.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a miracle in a tube. It smells amazing and is nice and thick. The scrub part of it is gentle but does a great job at exfoliating. I left it on for a minute after exfoliating because it turned Into a creamy mask. When I washed it away my skin really did look brighter and my complexion looked more even. I have redness and even after exfoliating with this I didn't have any redness or irritation. Love it!
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Use once or twice a week to really deep clean and exfoliate your skin! Let this product sit on your skin and have the papaya extract and seeds work their magic on your skin. I follow it up with a cleansing oil to make my skin extra smooth!
Miranda Jade P.
Lubbock, TX
I wish this was a more intense exfoliater. It left my skin smooth, but I don't feel like it helped clean out my pores, which is really what I'm looking for in an exfoliater. I picked up mine at an Origins counter in Dillard's. I wouldn't get this again.
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love LOVE this product! Origins definitely did not disappoint with this product. I used it once a week for 2 months and saw a drastic difference with my acne, oiliness, and skin texture. I would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone who wants a "brighter" appearance.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Origins Never A Dull Moment scrub when I need that good deep clean. I love the natural papaya and apricot in the scrub. It really gets down in your pores to cleanse and buff away dead skin leaving my skin nice and bright
Araceli C.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this polish is literally my favorite! It gives your skin soooo much moisture! It's not super abrasive so it's perfect for allllll sorts of skin types. Not to mention it smells delicious! I use it as a face mask sometimes!
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much!!! I highly recommend this to acne prone skin. The packaging is great 👍 but it is a little pricey. It is really effective, it clears my skin really well . I would probably buy this again
Betty S.
Vancouver, BC
Can you describe the smell of this produce and how harsh is the scrubbing because I have semi sensitive skin
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fine for sensitive skin?
Ashley C.
Would this product be worth spending more to get compared to other brands? If so why?
MISHA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this face scrub really good for acne and to provide a good moisturizer?