BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Maholi G.
It's was ok, I finished the bottle but won't be repurchasing. The masks from this brand are worth the money though
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
My absolute favorite exfoliater of life! It is amazing! I use it twice a week and it makes my skin feel so amazing
Sandra M.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Best exfoliating face wash ever! Makes your face feel super clean and exfoliated, but it’s not harsh or irritating.
Lisa S.
Hope, RI
This is the best body dermabrasion that will not dry out your skin or make your skin dry out. It smells great too.
Tu F.
Washington
Love this scrub so much. Leaves face smooth like baby bum but can sometimes be harsh. Recommend to use once a week
Jennifer P.
Rockford, IL
This brand rocks!! I use this whenever I can, every week and sometimes twice a week. I recommend this to everyone.
Brooke W.
Guyton, GA
I like this if you use it in moderation. If I use it too often, it dries me out. Other than that, I really like it.
Chelsea F.
Garland, TX
By far and away the best exfoliation product I have ever used. This makes you feel like you got a brand new face.
Priyanka P.
Lexington , KY
This isn't super gentle yet crazy harsh. I use this once a week to get rid of dead skin cells and it helps a ton!
Heather M.
Canton , MI
I really enjoyed the way this product left my skin feeling. It was not too strong, it was okay for use everyday.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.