BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
My absolute favorite exfoliater of life! It is amazing! I use it twice a week and it makes my skin feel so amazing
Jennifer g.
Surprise, AZ
I love thats its all natural a rice gentle scrub that cleans my pores removing dirt makeup and unwanted breakouts.
Laura B.
I use this product before i shower,it smells amazing and the scrub is bigger than espected.its a pricey fun product
Sweet September S.
Doesn't exfoliate as well as I hoped, probably why it is called a gentle exfoliator. Fragrance fine, not noticeable
Jennifer P.
Rockford, IL
This brand rocks!! I use this whenever I can, every week and sometimes twice a week. I recommend this to everyone.
Angela C.
N Ridgeville , OH
I like this. I'd say it's in my top 10 but not my every week product like I thought it would be. Seems to work well
Megan E.
Modesto, CA
I have dry skin but can be quite sensitive. This does exactly what the name implies. It's sensitive but effective.
Tu F.
Washington
Love this scrub so much. Leaves face smooth like baby bum but can sometimes be harsh. Recommend to use once a week
Emily K.
Corvallis , OR
Love love love this. This is a great frothy mask/face wash. My skin always feels so clean after using this product
Tejal F.
Yorktown, VA
Really enjoyed the exfoliation. Smell is very earthy and natural and not perfumed. Skin felt smooth and less dull.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.