BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ela K.
It is delicate and you do not need a lot for your face. This was my first time using and I will continue to use.
Kathy T.
I absolutely adore Origins products! It is a great to exfoliate on your face. It makes my face feeling fresh and clean.
Brittany L.
Romulus, MI
Gentle on your skin and feels great and refreshing! Great natural product for your skin that makes you want to wash up!
Halee M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this product. Works great and love that all their products are more of a natural form. Helps deep cleanse my skin
MAtia W.
WILSON, WY
great exfoliator, not too harsh and good for my blackhead/oily prone skin. also affordable. one of my go-to exfoliators
Lindsay B.
San Antonio , TX
I'm completely in love with how soft and smooth this product made my skin feel! I'm definatly going to be getting more.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
I received this in a sample bag and was very impressed. My sensitive skin was unaffected and left beautifully smooth
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM
Having sensitive skin, this is the perfect exfoliation for me that doesn't irritate my acne or rile up my oily skin.
Hodan R.
Rochester, MN
Not my favorite product but not my least favorite. This product was good for exfoliating but I got a reaction to it.
Evann S.
Tampa
This was a great product. The scent was not overpowering and left my skin feeling very smooth. I enjoyed the product.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.