BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I adore this cleanser! Gentle exfoliation! Never too much on the skin. And the scent is enjoyable. Plus it's affordable!
KIRAN S.
A little pricey, but one of the best dermabrasion cleansers ever go buy one if you haven't already it is worth the money
Huda A.
Springfield , OH
this was my go to face wash for many years and I loved the way it feels on my skin and it has a gentle exfoliator in it.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have come across. It exfoliates, lathers up and leaves my face squeaky clean!
Gina T.
Sterling, VA
Omg. I love love love this. I may have used it daily. Leaves my skin feeling ahhh-mazing! Super baby soft and clear. 😍😍😍
Jennifer D.
Wilmington, NC
I love this. It makes my skin feel so smooth. Gentle enough to use daily. I put it in my shower and it washes off easily.
Jessika S.
Albertville
Absolutely left my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.  I did notice a decrease in dry skin. Very gentle on any skin tone
Aimee R.
Elizabeth, WV
Not a good product. Didn't notice any difference in my skin. Would not repurchase. I usually love all origins products
Lindsay B.
San Antonio , TX
I'm completely in love with how soft and smooth this product made my skin feel! I'm definatly going to be getting more.
MAtia W.
WILSON, WY
great exfoliator, not too harsh and good for my blackhead/oily prone skin. also affordable. one of my go-to exfoliators
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.