BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I absolutely love this face scrub. I don't use it often- 2 times a week maybe. But I feel that it really deep cleans my face.
Tamel H.
Bridgeport, CT
Definitely laughed the texture of this exfoliator I bought both for the face and for the body left my skin refined and smooth
Audra G.
Princeton, TX
This is my favorite skin cleanser. It's delicate enough to use on your face everyday, leaves your face baby soft and glowy!!
Amber S.
felicity, OH
I felt this was amazing for my skin it left it smooth n silky...I do recommend this product to all people but more to adults
Amanda S.
Absolutely love origins! Love this face wash - great daily or weekly exfoliant. My skin always feels so good after using it!
Shelby F.
Corpus Christi
I use this a few times a week, but I honestly don't know how it contributes to my benefitting my skin. I could do without it.
Nina T.
Made me feel like a new person! removed all of my dead, dry skin, and left me with baby soft skin! will definitely repurchase
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Awsome I didn't know about the brand untill I got it in my voxbox so I loved it so much I had to try more. Am so in love!!!
Raine W.
Round Rock, TX
I love this!!!! Feels like butter baby skin without hurting or tearing. I can even get my husband to use this once a month.
Jodielee M.
Buffalo, NY
Origins what a great brand !! literally every product is so gentle on the skin. another must try is the origins eye cream!!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.