BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Maren T.
Saint Paul , MN
Great stuff when you need a physical exfoliant. Isn’t overly harsh. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth as a baby’s bottom. I’d keep use to once a week or you will see some irritation.
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
Love this stuff. It’s an amazing exfoliating facial Scrub but isn’t so intense that it dries out your skin. Definitely left my skin feeling soft. Doesn’t have any terrible odor and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Jacqueline J.
cincinnati
This exfoliate makes me excited and I look forward to my expectating days. I’m definitely a repeated user of this product and I will use this forever. It’s very gentle and no matter how hard I scrub my skin is never irritated afterwards.
Wendy S.
CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser. It has just the right amount of grittiness to it and it makes my face feel so clean, soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this cleanser!
Jordan H.
Lexington
I love all of Origin's products. This one I use once every couple of weeks and each time I find that my skin comes out so much smoother an brighter! I then follow with the moisturizing toner.
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Great exfoliator! When used with water, it is gentle and won’t cause any surface irritation. I did find it to be too irritating to use dry as the packaging recommends. Overall, great results!
Alyssa G.
Amherst, MA
THis product is a great exfoliator and feels very hydrating. I use this product in addition to medicated face wash and it seems to greatly increase the face washes effect through effective exfoliation and cleansing.
Niki P.
Madison
I don’t love the smell of this one but it might just be me. It’s really gentle on the skin though and I really like how it takes away all the gross buildup/oils on my face from the day
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I purchased this today and have only used it once, but I loved the results so much I had to hop on and post a review. I have pretty dry skin, so it's always difficult for me to find a scrub because most then to be drying/irritating to my skin... NOT THIS ONE! This left my skin soooo smooooth without any drying/tightness at all. It has a creamy texture and a natural lemon oil smell. I'm excited to see what this does for my skin and will update my review if I see any significant changes in my skin :)
Also, I noticed that some reviewers have said that this is too gentle of a scrub. I would like to agree that yes, it is very gentle. I felt granules while using it dry, but once you add water, it turns into a thick creamy oatmeal consistency. I guess this is why it is so loved and readily tolerated by people with sensitive skin (like myself). However, if your skin can stand a lot of dermabrasion and you are looking for an INTENSE scrub like the St. Ive's apricot/sugar scrubs or the like, this may not be for you.
Christine D.
Spring
This is an amazing exfoliating scrub. Use it on wet skin for a mild exfoliate or start with dry skin for a deeper exfoliation. I use this product once a week to keep my skin feeling soft and looking polished.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.