BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Ana C.
Feels grainy on the skin but comfortable. Love the scent. My skin feels super soft after I rinse. I use it about two times a week.
Rose L.
Athens, GA
My absolute favorite physical exfoliant. It’s not too abrasive, and smells amazing. My skin always feels so good after I use this!
Lisa A.
I hate to spend the $$$ on this stuff but it is worth EVERY penny! It removes my blacks heads and roughness! Makes me look younger!
Robin C.
My FAVORITE product. Leaves a glow, very gentle , and ACTUALLY WORKS. You will definitely notice a difference after the first use.
jene s.
Portland, OR
Love this and have for years. A little bit goes a loooong way. I had a travel sized version that lasted for what seemed like years.
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Loved this product! I mostly like to use it after using the Origins Refreshing Ginzing cleanser. Made my skin softer and smother.
Mary H.
Gordonsville, VA
The best exfoliation for your face and/or body! Has a lovely scent and does a fabulous job. It's gentle and never breaks me out.
Danielle Z.
Miramar, FL
One of several excellent choices from Origins for addressing dull skin. It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Johanna  R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product leaves my skin silky smooth after using it for exfoliation. It does feel a bit rough, but the results are worth it.
Emily M.
Flower Mound, TX
I love this stuff! I use it a few times a week and my skin always feels silky and smooth afterwards! I would highly recommend it.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.