BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Destiny F.
Conroe, TX
This stuff is greattt and i need some more! It scrubs and buffs and it leave my face feeling so smooth and hydrated and pretty, not raw.
Sarah J.
Novi, MI
This product is very gritty resulting in a great exfoliating product. It leaves me face feeling smooth and hydrated. It smells nice too!
Justine S.
Fresno, CA
A great scrub! Can use a bit more frequently, since it is gentle. It's more of a light scrub, so not if you want something more intense.
Jamila S.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a great exfoliator, and you don't have to worry about it breaking out your skin because it is made up of all natural ingredients!
Brina  S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love love love this face wash! It gets deep in my pores and cleans everything out. I only used it at night after I washed off my makeup.
Amanda J.
Love this product so much! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Very gentle on the skin, especially for me because I have sensitive skin.
Dajah S.
Atlantic city, NJ
Good face scrub for all skin types. The grains don't dissolve like other products. Very effective at breaking down dead and dull skin.
Melissa F.
This is very fine scrub and it doesn't break you out and it has a really nice scent to this product. And leaves your skin really soft.
MJP ..
Las Vegas, NV
I am a skin care freak and is in love with exfoliating my skin and doesn't just put anything on my skin. This exfoliater is impeccable
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
This is a great gentle scrub. I love using it to help get rid of dry dead skin cells. It leaves my skin so smooth and healthy looking.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.