BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
abigail l.
Greenville, NC
I love origins products, and I really like this one. Even though I do not have sensitive skin, this would work very well for sensitive skin.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Basic scrub. I don't like the smell. Doesn't have a lot of exfoliating particles, so I think it's safe to use everyday. Would not repuechase.
Madeline R.
Erie, PA
Used this before the charcoal mask, and loved it. The smell is bit off-putting, but overall the idea of a natural exfoliator works for me.
Kathryn B.
Somerville, NJ
I love all of origins products Isis message on the winter in my face can feel great takes away all of that stuff and I highly recommend it
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
THE best exfoliator I've ever used hands down. It completely smooths my skin without any sensitivity and doesn't dry my skin out. Perfect.
Heather B.
A great way to exfoliate your face without irritating it. It has just enough grit to do the job, but not enough to make you uncomfortable.
Caroline C.
I really liked this product, it smells pretty strange though. I only used about twice a week, or else my skin would get a little irritated.
Amanda
california
Great, gentle exfoliator. Doesn't leave my skin dry. Helps eliminate breakouts as well. A little goes a long way. Use it about 2x per week.
Olya D.
Great for 2-3 times a week use but maybe too harsh for every day use. This one is definitely one of the cleansers to keep out of your eyes.
Leah W.
Nice thick serum to make it seem like you get a good coat. My face always feels great when I get up in the morning after using this cream.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.