BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Shannon M.
West Islip
Good facial cleaner. I use it a few times a week because it's a light scrub that does not dry out my face. Decent price but definitely worth it
Tash V.
Gentle cleanser to use everyday or every other day. Has tiny beads to aid in the exfoliation. Doesn't leave the skin dry and I have dry skin.
Mallory B.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great product! Made my skin look and feel amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone struggling with dull and/or rough skin.
Katie C.
Glenshaw, PA
This is a really great scrub . It's perfect for sensitive skin too. I have sensitive skin and eczema and feel that this doesn't irritate it .
Katerra F.
E Palestine, OH
Very gpod product. You only need a small amount. It goes a long way. Its didnt seem oily to me. Nice texture. I would recommend this product.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Basic scrub. I don't like the smell. Doesn't have a lot of exfoliating particles, so I think it's safe to use everyday. Would not repuechase.
Megan L.
Brentwood, TN
This is great for at home "dermabrasion". I have sensitive skin and I have to be careful with exfoliators, but this is gentle and effective.
Leslie B.
This is a great, gentle microdermabrasion product! It definitely has a different feeling from others I've used, but I love how gentle it is!
Rebecca W.
This has such a nice and soft effect on the skin, not too rough. While it's a little pricey, it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft!
Priscilla B.
I love the subtle eucalyptus scent of this scrub. Its definitely a very gentle scrub, I would use it in tandem with a exfoliator brush.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.