BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
This was an okay cleanser just did not live up to its claims. I used this before my wedding with a Clarisonic and just did not see the results I was looking for. I got rid of both the cleanser and the Clarisonic.
Well A.
Kirkwood
Purchased at: ULTA
I used it few times and it felt like it was pretty concentrated and active on my skin. It deep cleaned the pores and gave that light “resurfacing” effects. I think I would enjoy using it every or ever other week
Andriana ❤.
After trying this product, you will never exfoliate the same way again! As advertised, this is a gentle exfoliant, however, it does not fall short of digging deep into clogged, dirty pores and cleaning them out. A definite recommend!
Jin L.
houston
Purchased at: Sephora
This origins cleanser had a modern friction version. I absolutely adore their checks and balances cleanser so I knew I had to try this! This exfoliates and gives a perfect luminous skin. It contains aloe and lemon oil as part of ingredients. It have helped my skin to get away from redness and flakiness. I highly recommend pairing with the checks and balances cleanser and you will see your skin illuminating!
Hannah G.
Ford City, PA
Origins does it again, great product gentle but does the work it needs as a cleanser. Always meeting my expectation. I used this in a sample pack and would buy again. A little of product goes a long way.
Vivian M.
Killeen, TX
This is a great exfoliant for the skin , I recommend to only use it once a week since the beads are a little harsh but it’s a overall great product if you’re looking for a nice deep cleaning of the skin
Tiana E.
This product is okay I wouldn’t repurchase again just because I didn’t feel it did much for my skin. It was a very light exfoliation which was nice as some are to harsh for my skin but I didn’t notice a difference when using it and not.
Stephanie H.
Trinity
Although the particles are slightly larger that Philosophy’s exfoliating cleanser, I like the gentle tingling sensation. It is invigorating when using in the morning or after an exercise session.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Origins Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion I have this in blackberry and vanilla and it's super creamy and goes on smooth. It's very hydrating and leaves skin soft. I recommend this lotion.
Maren T.
Saint Paul , MN
Great stuff when you need a physical exfoliant. Isn’t overly harsh. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth as a baby’s bottom. I’d keep use to once a week or you will see some irritation.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.