BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Tani L.
I absolutely love this I use it once a week just to help get rid of dead skin and it leave my skin so soft without irritating it like a lot of scrub tend to do
Jacquelyn l.
los angles, california
I first got a sample of it when i went into origins for a free facial, and it felt great. I use it day and night, and it leaves my skin smooth a breakout free.
Alyssa S.
Raleigh, NC
Terrible. Every product I have used from this company has given me chemical burn on my face. It burns as soon as I put it on. I wash it off and have a rash.
M M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how gentle this exfoliating wash is. It's really softening and smoothing. It does buff away dead skin but it's still gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Rowyn D.
I really enjoy using this, it doesn't feel too harsh, but i definitely feel refreshed after using it! The smell is ok, not too bothersome, which is nice :).
🌊🐚❤️Adrienne 🌹.
Holly Springs
This is the best scrub I have ever used on my face. This product is not harsh yet leaves a smooth glowing lust to your face!! I won't use anything else ever!
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser because it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. My only problem with it is the price point- $40 for a tube is too much!!
Rachel M.
Amazing for exfoliating!! I have very sensitive skin and it did a great job removing dead skin without being too harsh. I really loved it. And smells great!!
Amy S.
Love this product. Not harsh at all, extra gentle, but gives a nice friction to your face. Very soft skin after first use. Easy to squeeze out of tube.
Jenny D.
My favorite exploited my skin once or twice a week. It does the job well and not too harsh on my skin. I love this so much because it's make my skin brighter
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.