BY ORIGINS

• What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
Purchased at: GPS Origins
I like this and it makes your skin feel really soft after using. It does break me out a little after using but I think it’s because it’s clearing the pores out.
Jin P.
Boston, MA
The particles inside the cream could be quite coarse, so best to avoid if you have sensitive skin. But this scrub makes your skin sooooo smooth. I like it a lot
Shakeema M.
From the first time I tried this, I have been hooked. It's like it removes the dead skin to reveal a smooth youthful glow. I keep extra just so I don't run out.
Jacquelyn l.
los angles, california
I first got a sample of it when i went into origins for a free facial, and it felt great. I use it day and night, and it leaves my skin smooth a breakout free.
Emily F.
Santa Fe, NM
Nice fine grain abrasive but I didn't find it very easy to use. I usually wash my face in the shower but if this gets too wet it dissolves before doing its job
Kristal M.
Elizabeth, NJ
My absolute favorite face scrub! It removes any dead skin and leaves my face silky smooth. It's not too harsh as long as you don't apply rough pressure. Love!
Colleen S.
Bradford, MA
Nice, gentle exfoliator. Worked well on my sensitive skin. I purchased this as part of a kit of sample sizes, but I would definitely repurchase in full sized.
Whitney F.
Orlando, FL
I benefited a lot from this product. It made my skin softer and look more even in texture and tone. Just make sure to not get it in your eyes because it stings
Tani L.
I absolutely love this I use it once a week just to help get rid of dead skin and it leave my skin so soft without irritating it like a lot of scrub tend to do
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I received a sample of this but I never reach for it because I never feel like I need that much abrasion on my face.  Will use up the sample but not repurchase.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.