BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Luisa G.
This product is great to exfoliate the face. Leaves skin soft and moisturized feel also. It has microparticles that exfoliate without harming the skin. It has an herbal scent that I love.
Julie M.
Absolutely love love love this product! My face feels so soft and so clean after! The scent of this is incredible too! Every time I use it I feel like I'm giving myself a mini spa :)
Christina F.
Nashville, TN
I didn't really like this product. The exfoliator pieces were too large and the cleanser left my skin feeling oily. This didn't work for me at all. The scent wasn't great either.
Briana B.
Brooklyn, NY
A fairly good exfoliant, not too gritty and I enjoy the lemon-y citrus scent. My skin feels super clean and smooth after use and ready for a bevy of nighttime skincare products.
Product J.
This is a great exfoliator. It has a lemony scent that's so refreshing. The thick texture makes it great to apply leave on for a few then rub. Was super happy with this product.
Claudine S.
This is THE must have facial scrub that leaves the skin feeling brand new! The exfoliation is too perfect and it doesn't dry out the skin at all. It can even be used daily. One of my Holy Grail products.
Rebecca G.
It is different to use a dry scrub but it is worth it. Really gets the dead skin off. Leaves the skin looking even and soft and I only had to use it twice a week which is great. Would recommend to anyone looking to freshen up their skin.
ashley s.
This product is ok. It is very gentle, which I had mixed feelings about. It didn't hurt or dry my skin out but I didn't think it was intense enough to fully exfoliate. Would be great for sensitive skin.
michele m.
Troy, MI
Almost as good as getting a facial. This is definitely one of my favorite items from origins. I like the way it works, you can also use it with a clarisonic brush as well.
Daniela G.
Winnetka, CA
Gentle exfoliator, not too gritty with creamy texture. Leaves skin very soft after use. Best if used about twice a week. A little on the pricier side but don't need to use too much product each time
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.