BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
jessica h.
Summit, NJ
Very nice feeling and scent but I didn't notice a dramatic difference so I'm not sure that is is this amazing holy grail product for me. I am going to stick to drugstore prices for my face
Alisha E.
Shelby Twp, MI
This exfoliator is fantastic! It allows my skin to remain smooth and not dry. I use it every other day in my skin routine. One of my favs and must haves from Origins!
Influenster M.
One of the few facial exfoliators that doesn't make my skin more dry. I usually make sure to moisturize well after using it though.

Generally try to use it only 2 or 3 times a week after a particularly sweaty gym session!
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
This scrubs rocks! A perfect at home solution to blackheads, dry skin patches, and general all around brightness! It's creamy with just the right size granules to sluff off dead dull skin!!
IPrincess W.
I received this in a set and I really like it because it is the first time I have tried the Origins line. It's moisturizing and my face is soft after I use it. I will buy when I'm finished.
Chantell B.
Plymouth, MN
Best exfoliating cleanser I have tried! And I have tried a lot! It's gentle, but still gets the job done. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. LOVE THIS!
Amber H.
I really like the smell of this, mmm lemongrass. That's the only reason it's getting a 3. For the price you pay for this you could get 3-4 St. Ives Apricot scrubs which work wayyy better.
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
Do not get this in your eyes! It stings so badly! I don't recommend for using the mia. I liked the smell but overall I recommend the scrubs from Clinique over this any day. This doesn't have enough scrub for me in it.
Smells like strong lemon. Works well at removing any left over makeup after I take it off. Makes my skin feel refreshed and like it worked. I recommend definitely moisturizing after because it is strong and potent.
Niki c.
binghamton, NY
Great for getting rid of dry flakey skin and deep dirty pores! Def a great product as long as you don't use it everyday or use it to rough . I did this once and it caused some breakouts !
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.