BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Lauren D.
Coachella, CA
I love this exfoliator, I originally got it as a sample and ended up purchasing the full size because I loved how soft it made my skin. The only problem with it is that if any gets in your eyes or nose it stings really bad, but if you're really careful it's worth it.
Katie L.
For me this was more than gentle dermabrasion. I enjoyed using the product and it did not upset my sensitive skin, but just be aware that it is a pretty strong exfoliant, in my opinion at least.
Fabiola R.
San Pablo, CA
This really exfoliates my skin and I love the feel of it after I use it. But I do find that if I rub too much that it may be too harsh of a exfoliant, but I do really like it if I'm careful.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
So far this is the best exfoliator that I have found. Most exfoliators are too rough for my skin and cause more problems than they solve. This one is gentle and uses a combination of rice and fruit acids to combat rough, dry patches and unwanted texture on the face.
Michelle S.
Springville, UT
It's definitely exfoliating, but it is pretty harsh to me. For something that is advertised as being gentle I think they dropped the ball on this. I finished using it but I wouldn't buy it again.
Frances S.
Staten Island, NY
Origins has fantastic products. It's so important to exfoliate twice a week for every skin type. This face wash is perfect for my skin and doesn't leave it feeling too dry like some other brands.
Influenster M.
One of the few facial exfoliators that doesn't make my skin more dry. I usually make sure to moisturize well after using it though.

Generally try to use it only 2 or 3 times a week after a particularly sweaty gym session!
jessica h.
Summit, NJ
Very nice feeling and scent but I didn't notice a dramatic difference so I'm not sure that is is this amazing holy grail product for me. I am going to stick to drugstore prices for my face
Victoria D.
Nutley , NJ
I use this with my Olay spin brush about 3 times a week and have found it to make a huge impact on my skin. This is exfoliating yet not to abrasive and doesn’t dry you out. Great value and will buy again.
Alisha E.
Shelby Twp, MI
This exfoliator is fantastic! It allows my skin to remain smooth and not dry. I use it every other day in my skin routine. One of my favs and must haves from Origins!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.