BY ORIGINS

• I recently tried this when I went to the mall, and it bri...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Kate S.
This is OMG!!! I have super bad dry, red patches on my cheeks. I was so scared of trying new products but the guy from Origins assured me that after trying this, I will be back. He was so right! I loved it and bought another one. My skin cleared up after 2, just 2 uses. This is now a staple.
Heather S.
Kanawha, IA
This is a great weekly facial scrub for my combination acne prone skin! I can't use it more than once or twice a week without irritation. I love how smooth and clear my skin looks after I use this product.
Allegra M.
Erie, CO
This is my favorite exfoliator. I have very sensitive skin and the 'grit' in this feels great on my skin. It doesn't leave me blotchy and red like others I have tried. The scent is very light and refreshing.
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this exfoliator! It smells amazing, leaves my skin so, so soft. You can apply it to dry skin or wet skin if you've got sensitive skin. I really recommend it if you've got dry or oily skin.
K G.
It is a must item. I used it once a week. It exfoliates nicely and very gentle on skin. My skin doesn't feel dull anymore. It is worth the money. It also gave even tone to my skin. I highly recommend it.
Alicia S.
Manahawkin, NJ
This stuff is so good!!! I got it in my ipsy or birchbox, so I only got a small sample that lasted about two uses, but this stuff worked wonders!! I have very dry skin and after use, my skin was so soft!
Gillian G.
Pepperell, MA
This is my favorite scrub! The only one I use now. It's light enough and gentle to use every day, but will scrub off the yucky stuff. I use this right after I wash with checks and balances face wash.
Sara S.
Dallas
I’ve tried several brands to compare and this brand is definitely the best microbrasion wash. The tube it comes in now is much better than the jar that was previously used. Your skin will immediately feel softer and smoother after use.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I don't really feel like this is a freak exfoliator. The particle sizes are weird not the fine grit I like from apricot or sugar exfoliators. It also burns really bad if you get too close to your eyes
Jessica L.
One of my favorite face scrubs. This uses little rice kernels which would seem to be too harsh but it's really gentle and my face feels very clean and soft afterwards. It is kind of pricey though.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.