BY ORIGINS

• Is this suitable for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • What moisturizer do you like to pair with this? 3 Answers
Jill P.
Syracuse, NY
The best exfoliating face wash hands down. A little goes a long way so it's definitely a product that lasts! The smell is great and it leaves your skin perfectly clean and soft. Origins offers free little samples but once you try it, you're going to get hooked!
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
so goood! my skin felt brand new after one use of this, and it has lasting results. my skin felt like i had just done the scrub even after 4 washes of my skin. and the ingredients helped calm my redness and irritation.
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by Origins Modern Friction! It's a mild smell, so I like that it's not over powered perfume. I use it like once a week and it leaves my skin soft and free on the dry skin patches! Definitely worth giving it a try.
Eva L.
My favorite exfoliator! I use this twice a week and it immediately eliminates dry patches or dullness. It's a dense, concentrated formula with both mechanical and chemical exfoliators, so you only need a little bit.
Daniela V.
Yelm, Wa
This is an interesting exfoliater. The texture is very different, you really do have to use it on dry skin, massage in, then add water and continue massaging. It really doesn't work as well on wet skin. If you use it right, it is very gentle and effective.
Courtney D.
It does a wonderful job of exfoliating! It smells so refreshing, and it truly does help cleanse the pours. It definitely met my expectations! I tried it at a friend's house before buying it for myself, and I was not displeased in the smallest bit!
michelle w.
Glen Allen, VA
Holy grail product for sure. It exfoliates lightly, but does not irritate the skin. I have very sensitive skin and this works great for me. I use it about 3-4 times a week and it helps me with my dry patches so much!
Natasha B.
Jackson Hts, NY
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! The combination of lemon oil and rice powder helped keep my skin become break out free and greatly improved my skins texture. I use this every other day before bed, and am always surprised to see how much dead skin is sloughed off. Afterwards, my skin glows!!
denise g.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes and I am so glad I did..
I used it for my body to it made me feel super clean and smooth it's pricey but worth it
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
This leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It smells amazing, kind of like rice pudding, and just feels so good on my skin. It never irritates my skin or causes sensitivity like a lot of other exfoliators do.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
What do you love about this product?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Maggi C.
How many times did you need to use it before you saw results?
Kelsey Z.